~Chapter 40: The New Member~

Munching on some marshmallows and watching tv with her bestie, Afton was nearly ready to pop off. She was on her 39th week, and was due in 1 week. Amy and the others were off shopping for the young one. Jeff was out getting the 5th tub of ice cream this week.

He has been to the store so many times and each and every staff member knows him as the “treat father.” He honestly wished this was over soon. It was more torturous for him than her. All the food she ate! Good lord. And those temper tantrums, ugh. She would randomly cry, then be hyper and then suddenly slap him for not tying his hair. It was driving him nuts! But he was also excited for the new one incoming! He couldn't wait to meet his son or daughter! 

Yes, he was going to be their father. Not Isaac. Never Isaac. He will make sure they will never get to know Isaac, or what he did. He will never let that monster see the child, let alone claim them as his. 

It was a promise.

But anyway, Jeff was currently done getting the food and was heading back home. Opening the front door, he saw Liu trying to catch Lauren, with Lucretia on his back. He was dressed in a pink frilly frock with lipstick and a crown on his head. No scratch that, it wasn’t a frock. It was a medieval gown! But how the hell did they even get that? Never mind that. Jeff could only laugh at his poor brother as he suffered miserably. 

"IT'S NOT FUNNY JEFF!!" Liu yelled back, while his brother continued to laugh at his misery. The thing that made him laugh the most were his eyelids. The kids tried to mix pink and gold together, and that was hilarious. Artificial eyelashes, pink and gold eyeshadow, and blue eyeliner. That was just, pure diamond comedy. "Oh it is VERY funny, dear brother." Jeff answered, wiping away a tear from all that laughing. His brother growled before letting down Lucretia. "Girls? Can you leave me and Jeff alone for a bit? We need to….talk." Immediately, the grin on Jeff's face vanished. Well shit. 

A few minutes later, Liu dragged Jeff out and into the room the girls were in. There was absolute silence for a minute, before everyone burst out laughing. Jeff was in a pink princess dress. Cherry lipstick, gold eyeshadow, blue eyeliner.

Wonderful sight indeed.

The girls were laughing, as was Liu, at the sight of 'Princess Jeff.' 

After catching his breath, Liu looked at Jeff and said, “Now sing.” Jeff looked at his brother with wide eyes. “HELL NO!!” “HELL YES!” Both the girls yelled from the couch, making Liu smirk.
Jeff gulped. A dissatisfied Luna was a bad Luna. So, with regret, he sighed. “What song…..” 

“SOFIA THE FIRST!” Lucretia and Lauren  squealed. Where did they come from? He sighed. Guess he had to do it. 

“I was a girl in the village doing alright. Then I became a princess overnight. Now I gotta learn how to do it right! So much to learn and see!” 

“WOHOOOO!!!” “POP OFF JEFF” “JEFF THE FIRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST!!!” Liu cackled. Jeff hated this. He would get Liu back for this later. 

“In the castle with my new family, in a school that's just for royalty. A whole enchanted world is waiting for meeee. I'm so excited to beeee, Sofia the first!”
“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”
 “I'm finding out what being royal's all about! Sofia the first! Making my way, it's an adventure everyday! Sofia, it's gonna be my time. Sofia, to show them all that I'm Sofia the FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRST!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!” Luna yelled out, as she fell on the floor, grabbing her swollen belly. Everyone stopped what they were doing, and Jeff rushed over to his girlfriend. “LUNA?! WHAT'S WRONG??” He screamed in panic. 

“I AM GOING INTO LABOR!” Everyone looked at each other with wide eyes. “LIU, CALL THE OTHERS!!! I'M GONNA GET LUNA!” Erin immediately yelled out, as she went on the side of her bestie. “Don't worry Luna, everything is going to be okay.” She tried to calm her down, as she picked her up. The girl was groaning in pain while clutching her stomach. Shit, she forgot what this felt like. She was supposed to be due in two weeks! Guess this one decided not to wait anymore.