~Chapter 45: Planning~

Jane slowly opened her eyes. She was laying down on top of a bed with multiple figures surrounding her. Everything was blurry. She blinked many times to adjust her vision. "She's waking up!" A male voice said and all eyes were on her.

"JANE! Jane! How are you feeling?" She heard a female voice ask. The woman slowly sat up while groaning. It hurts! "W.....What......?" She groaned out, slowly taking in the figures surrounding her. Once her vision became clear, she looked around to find that she's surrounded by the gang. LJ, Luna, Clockwork, Erin, Jeff, Liu and Rose. "What happened....?" The pale girl asked as she slowly sat up and rubbed her head. She had a headache.

"Smile found you in between the forest, unconscious. You looked like you were drugged." Jack looked serious. "Mom, where is my wife?"

Oh shit.

Jane froze, as the realization hit her hard. Her daughter in law was missing. Someone had drugged Jane and taken her. They had taken Amy. They never killed Hoodie and Isaac and not to mention Johnathan was on loose. It could be any of the three. "WHAT HAPPENED TO MY WIFE MOM?!?! WHERE IS SHE?!?" LJ was losing his cool. Panic set in.

"I- I don't know....." Tears were falling rapidly down LJ's face and he left the room. Clockwork and Erin went after him to calm him down. Luna turned to Jane. "What happened there?" The beautiful woman shook her head. "Me.....Me and Amy were walking when we came across a white bunny. I wanted to follow it to see where it lived in a burrow but......I......I didn't get very far." Luna furrowed her brows.

That's when it hit her. She remembered her and Erin encountering a white bunny before being taken by Hoodie and Isaac. Could it be the same bunny?

Erin and Clockwork soon came back. "He's calm for now. But it won't last long. We need to find her." Clockwork stated with worry. Everyone knew how the clown could get with his breakdowns. He had to be sedated several times in the past when they got really bad. The only things now to help besides syringes were the twins. They helped calm him down a lot when he needed it. "The twins can help but who knows how long that will last....." Erin muttered, shaking her head.

Luna was deep in thought. The bunny..... "What are you thinking about Luna?" Clockwork asked. "Just something related to me and Erin....." Erin's ears perked up at the sound of her name. "What do you mean?" Luna looked up at her best friend while frowning.

"Remember the bunny? THAT bunny?" Erin thought deeply before nodding. "You mean that cute little bunny we saw before we were taken? The one I wanted to take home with us?" "Yep." "What about it? I never got to take the little guy home....." The killer pouted. Luna sighed. "I think the bunny is included in this."

Erin's eyes widened. "What?" "Yep, Jane was knocked out while she was following a bunny, just like us. So maybe Hoodie was using the bunny to lure Jane away to get Amy." At that moment, everyone could hear a wall being punched. It was LJ.

Looks like he lost it. Clockwork rushed off to help calm him down. Followed by Luna this time, Erin stayed with Jane. "How are you feeling dear?" She asked while checking her over. "Terrible.....It was all my fault......" She muttered, tearing up. If only she hadn't run off behind that damned bunny then maybe Amy would be here right now. Oh god, why did she have to follow it?

Jack was crying, his face dug on Clockwork's shoulder. Why?! WHY DID THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN?! WHY CAN'T HE JUST LIVE IN PEACE?! Clockwork did her best to calm their son. "......Daddy?" Clockwork and LJ looked up to see the twins staring at him. Why was their father crying??

Jack's heart broke upon seeing his babies. He sat down and motioned for them to come closer. The twins, instead, jumped onto their father in a big hug. He didn't even hesitate to hug them back as tightly as he could. "DADDY NO CRY!!!" They frowned while hugging their father. Jack just broke down even more. He felt like his world was breaking apart. It WAS breaking apart. Hoodie couldn't fucking leave him alone! Not even after physically scarring him!