~Chapter 44: Kidnapped~

Amy smiled as she watched Jack play with their twins. It's been three months since they found out about her pregnancy. Her belly was slightly out but not fully big yet. It was a small baby bump. She smiled while rubbing it softly. Not long after hitting her third month mark, about a week, they found out she was having a baby girl. Amy, LJ, the twins and everyone were so excited to meet her! They haven't decided on a name for their sweet girl yet. Amy looked up a lot of girl names and she just couldn't decide! "Seriously? You can't decide what name?" Erin chuckled while sipping her coffee. The girl shook her head. "No, there's just so many!" She exclaimed, sipping her water. Thank god it was one baby this time! Having one baby inside was much easier than two! She had less cravings, less mood swings and less bathroom trips. But it was still annoying. She craved a lot of sweet and sour candies lately, along with caramel apples, caramel candy and anything sweet in general! This baby had a sweet tooth! She surely will get along with Lucas!

"So, how is Lucas doing Luna?" Amy asked, setting her cup down and rubbing her small bump. "He is doing pretty well! My sweet little boy is growing amazingly! And just like your daughter, he is a sweet tooth~" Amy chuckled at that comment. "How have you been feeling at night Amy?" Clockwork asked, leaning forward. The pregnant girl smiled.

Unbeknownst to everyone, two figures were watching them. Isaac was getting the basement ready. Mother Veil gasped at the sight of her daughter. "I'm doing great! Although, I feel better sleeping on my left side rather than my right. Much more comfortable on my left for now." Amy replied, sighing and leaning back into her chair. Erin smiled. "I can relate to that. It felt better to lay on my left side when I was pregnant too!"

That made Mother Veil gasp harder. Amy smirked at this. "Soooo~ Are you and Liu gonna have another kid?~" Erin blushed furiously. "H-Hey!! Don't tease me!" She huffed and pouted. "Aww Erin, don't you think Lauren will get lonely?~" Luna added with a wiggle of her eyebrows. Erin puffed her cheeks out which were still visibly red. "Stop teasing me!!" Jane frowned. "Girls! Stop teasing the poor thing!" She scolded the females. Luna sighed while Amy laughed. "Fine, mom." She whined. "But I still want another nephew-" "LUNA!" "Okay okay! I'll stop...." Erin finally felt like she could breathe. Jeez people really love teasing! "Anyway, do you know when you're due?" Erin asked. Amy nodded. "Sometime in December. I have plenty of time for her to cook!" She laughed at the joke, since it was common for it to be called 'cooking' when babies are in the womb. That was a small inside joke after an incident.

Everyone's attention was caught when they heard squeals and faked panic shouts from LJ. Amy laughed at the sight she saw. Lauren, Lucretia, Jacklynn and Noah were attacking him and had him on the ground. "HE WILL LOOK THE BEST IN RED!" "NO, GOLD!" They were arguing about putting bows on him. Jack was looking at the girls for help. They just watched while laughing. Even Amy watched her defenseless husband against the children. She was the one laughing the most. Finally, the children decided to use a white bow for him and use gold for the accessories. The girls were in tears at this point from how hard they were laughing.

Even Jeff and Liu lost it while seeing the clown defenseless against the kids. "That's my girl!" Liu proudly stated. Erin shook her head laughing. "You meant OUR girl darling?" Liu chuckled. "Yeah. Sorry love." He apologized by giving her a kiss.

"Get a room you two!" Amy teased with a laugh. "And leave the door open~" Luna winked. "LUNAAAA!" Erin squealed. The girls laughed. Finally, the children got off of Jack and revealed their final product. Laughing Jack was wearing a white bow in his hair, as well as gold ribbons and hair clips. They also put some blush on him and eyeshadow, thanks to Lauren's kit. Everyone lost it at the sight of Jack. Amy laughed the hardest.

Mother Veil looked at Hoodie. "You never told me she has a child!" She growled at him, making him gulp. He had to think of a lie. "The man raped her and then they brainwashed her." He blurted out the first thing that came to his mind. Mother Veil's eyes widened. "HE DID WHA- MMMPGH!" Hoodie quickly covered her mouth. "Shh!! We don't want to be caught!" He hissed. Mother Veil nodded and Hoodie took his hand away. "Now shush."