~Memory #2: Isaac and Luna~

It’s been two months since Isaac was released from the trauma center. He was still in pain slightly but he could bear it. He had to bear it.

After all, he had to find his best friend. He had been separated from him for so long that he nearly damn forgot what he looked like! Well- nearly. His brown hair and tamarind eyes are still imprinted in Isaac’s mind.

He had found out about him a month ago. He was living in some mansion rumored to be filled with killers. He was the proxy of the infamous slenderman. He killed people.

He tried to kill LJ.

He kidnapped his own comrades. He got kicked out. He got shunned in a different dimension.

And that infuriated him. He was only doing the right thing with L.J! After everything the clown did to him in the past, he deserved it!! That clown even got a fucking lover. He wanted to hurt them in any way possible. Why should he be happy?! Especially after ruining so many lives?!

He shouldn’t. And that was going to change. He had been keeping an eye on him and his friends for a while now. He even saw the girl himself. Her name was Amy. Brown hair, blue eyes, and plainless. Not a great choice, she was. He crouched down once he heard voices. Where was he? In the master bedroom of the only Afton of the entire mansion’s cabin. Next he heard footsteps getting closer along with the voices. Two female voices. Finally, the door opened and figures came into view. It was Luna and Jane. 

Of course, the only people with some common sense. "Any news on the followers?” Jane asked. “Yes, William said that they’re doing pretty good, at least better than last time. Hopefully this time we can kill Gregory.” Luna finished with a dark chuckle. “Why do you all want to kill that child anyways?” Jane asked, as Luna sighed. “You know...” Luna inhaled deeply, before continuing “We don’t need Gregory. We have been trying to kill him as he is a challenge.”

“What sort of challenge?” Jane asked, feeling intrigued. “Gregory was one of the kids the followers were originally supposed to kill to bring us back. However, they failed due to glamrock freddy protecting him, and replaced him with another child. But as you know, we Afton’s have a big ego and not being able to hunt him down hurt it. Therefore every Friday night Gregory and the glamrocks stand off against the moon animatronic and the followers, with the main goal to kill Gregory.” Isaac listened intently to the conversation and nearly growled. Great, more child killers. 

“Well then, I have got to go, Clocky must be waiting. Don’t want her to think I am cheating on her with you now do we?” Jane chuckled, earning a snicker from Luna. “Definitely not, I don’t wish to be dissected. It hurts a lot while respawning.” They bid their goodbyes and Jane finally left, with Luna to see her off. Isaac was dead still until he heard the front door shut. Now he breathed a sigh of relief. At least it was only one person. He can take her down easily. At least knock her out for sometime. 

He heard footsteps coming upstairs again. Shit! Not again! He stayed crouched, as he heard the door open. There she was. Ribbon and all. He wanted to knock her out and search the place. But he had to be careful. Any wrong move and he’ll be the dinner for the slender mansion. With extra barbecue sauce. He watched her walk around, searching through different drawers. She appeared to be looking for something. Whatever it was, it surely was important seeing how much she was busy ripping her room apart. "C'mon! Where the hell is it?!" She yelled in frustration, running her hands through her hair. 

Isaac used this opportunity. He took out the emergency syringe from his pocket, and slowly crept up to the unsuspecting girl. Without even letting her realise that something was off, he plunges the needle in her neck. "AHGH!!" She screamed, and tried to turn around. But she passed out even before she could. She fell on her knees, before falling completely on the ground, face first. Isaac sighed with relief as he stepped over her body and looked down to where she was searching.