~Chapter 47: Introducing the Gang~

Jane was pacing back and forth as worry took full control of her. It had been so long and they still hadn't found her! Now Slenderman was bringing in three more people to their group that they have never even met before or heard of!! They are supposed to help them track Amy down. Luckily, Slender didn't know about LJ's and Amy's relationship. So, they were safe. For now at least.

She just hoped that the new guys won't rat em out....

____________________________________________________________________________

"So, you are the leader of the new additions?" Jason asked, raising a brow at the unique man. Jason the Toymaker decided to assist Jane and the others in finding Amy. "Yes, indeed I am." He politely answered, doing a mock bow. The small doll behind him shyly peeked out and Jason smiled at the doll. "And who is this lovely little doll?" Jason asked in his British toned voice.

"Oh, she is just one of my many creations, and my favorite one amongst them." Candy Giver stated proudly. Jason was interested. Another doll maker? He had a feeling they would become friends very quickly. "Perhaps I could show you my workshop once we get acquainted better?" The dollmaker suggested. Candy Giver smiled, and nodded in approval. "So, how are we going to find my girl?" LJ asked, his twins standing on each side of him. Thankfully enough, Slenderman wasn't around so he could talk about Amy and him. "She's due in three months and I'm at my wits end. I feel like I'm trapped in that damn box again....."

Candy Giver raised his eyebrows. She was pregnant? And who were those kids, he wasn't informed of them! The twins looked up at the strange man. "Daddy, who is he?" Jacklynn asked, hiding her face behind her father's leg. All three newcomers were shocked. He had children with her?! But wasn't it against the rules to fall in love with a human?!

"Don't worry sweetheart. He is someone who's going to help us find mommy and your baby sister." Jack reassured his daughter. The clown looked up at all three of them. "I know it's against the rules.....but.....I love her. I love her so much. Please don't tell him. I'll tell him myself when we get her back." All three looked at each other.

They'll just act as if they have never heard that.

Margaret sighed before looking back at the monochrome clown. "We didn't hear anything." LJ sighed in relief. "Thank you." They nodded and turned back to Jane. "So how should we do this?" Candy Giver asked, his eyebrow raised. "Any leads?" Everyone shook their heads. Well, at least until Luna and Erin looked towards each other, thinking what they should tell them. Could Lucas's words count?

"Well....actually....there were two separate incidents that could help....." Everyone's eyes turned to the pair. "What do you mean Erin?" Jack asked. "Well, for one, Lucas's words and.....an encounter me and Luna had...." Jane raised her eyebrows in confusion. "Explain this....encounter."

____________________________________________________________________________

"Man.....I can't believe we couldn't get any leads for Amy's whereabouts...." Erin sighed. It has been two months, and they haven't been able to get anything useful. Currently, Erin and Luna were out walking in the city and discussing what routes the group could take next. Unbeknownst to the girls, three figures were watching them. Mother Veil couldn't believe what she was seeing. That- That was her daughter!!! She is so grown up now! Her, Isaac and Brian just stayed put and listened to their conversation. "So, where should we look next for Amy?" Luna asked and Erin shrugged. "I don't know. To be honest, I am just as clueless as everyone else as to where they could have taken her. I hate the fact that they used the same bunny on her that they used to take us....." Erin shuddered at the mere memory.

"Yeah, you don't have to remind me. Fucking bastards...." Luna trailed off. Erin was worried. What could Brian and Isaac be doing to her?? And the entire Lucas ordeal just added more stress to everyone. "You think LJ is doing okay with all of this?" Erin asked with a worried look. Luna shook her head at the mere mention of their son. "Of course not. Losing your love can never leave you okay....and besides, he's losing it more and more often now. The twins and medication can only do so much for him." Erin was nearly about to cry. Their son didn't deserve this. Was getting a second chance too much to ask for after everything he had done in the past?!