~Chapter 36: The Traitor Amongst Us~

Liu was right now scavenging each and every bit of the basement in Brian's cabin, the one which he would usually go to. Jeff was thrashing the second floor, William and Richardson on the first while River and Vincent were searching around the ground floor. Jane, Clockwork, Amy and LJ were outside. So far, the boys couldn't find anything. Liu was going crazy. There had to be something on Brian in here! Anything!! Jeff was thrashing the attic, on the second floor. This was driving him nuts! WHY THE HELL IS A RUBBER DUCK HERE?! CAN THIS IDIOT AT LEAST KEEP ONE USEFUL THING HERE?! Jeff was getting mad. Not a single useful thing here. He found everything from a doll, a rubber duck, an all in one shampoo, to a frog umbrella.

"I THINK I FOUND SOMETHING!" Both the brother's heads shot up, as they heard their acquaintance's voice. They both bolted out from their places and ran towards the source of the voice, which was from the second floor. "What did you find?!" Liu said, barging into the master bedroom, where William and Richard were standing in front of the bedside table. Feeling curiosity take over, Liu walked towards the pair to see what they had found. Jeff soon barged in too- err- tried to barge in- and went up to his brother. There, on the bedside table, Was a picture, with four people. They recognized Brian, obviously, alongside Timothy aka Masky. But there were two men in the photo that they didn't recognize. A slim man with dark brown hair, reading specs, and wearing a dark blue checked button shirt. Another tired looking brunette with brown eyes, brown hoodie and a brown cap.

"I think this is a significant clue." William said, pointing towards the two unknown men with Masky and Hoodie in the picture. "We just need to find out who these boys are." "And how will we do that?" Vincent spoke up, while River nodded at her twin's question. "I agree with what he said. How will we find out who they are?" River supported, as Liu took the picture from William, who was deep in thought. "I don't know. We should find someone who may know them." Richard said, while Liu and Jeff inspected the picture. "And who knows them?" Richard asked. William was about to answer, when he got interrupted by Jeff.

"Oh I know who knows them..." All heads turned towards Jeff. "And who may they be?" River asked, an eyebrow raised. Liu turned the picture towards them, his finger on the far corner of it. At first glance nothing seemed to be there, but when they all looked closely, they saw it. On the farthest left corner, was a tall figure, wearing a suit, and without any face.

Slenderman.

"Looks like we got someone to talk to."

____________________________________________________________________________

"Ahh, I think I remember them...... But I can't exactly put my fingers on it......" The tall faceless man spoke as he looked at the picture. "Even though I am pretty sure this has to do something with Timothy and Brian's past......." "So that was their name before they became.....well....proxies?" River asked, to which Slender nodded. "Yes. Their old names were Timothy Wright and Brian Thomas, who are Masky and Hoodie respectively." River understood now. "But who are the other two boys with them?"

"Hmm, if I remember correctly, the one with the spectacles is Alexander Krailie and the other one is Jay Merrick. Alex seemed special in my sight, so I started to stalk him, trying to mark him as my proxy. But he soon became paranoid and went crazy, killing everyone who came into contact with me including Brian and Jay, and a few other people. He tried to kill Tim too but Tim beat him to it, and killed him instead. Thus, I chose Tim as my Proxy, followed by Brian who I had to resurrect. But they had a memory loss, making it easier for me to control them, therefore they have no idea on what happened to them before they became my proxies." River frowned. "So you're telling me that they don't even remember their names? Because it seems like Hoodie does." Slender 'frowned' at the comment.