~Chapter 16: The Decision and School Incident~

Amy held her breath as she watched LJ talk to Trenderman. It was time. LJ was going to decide whether he wanted to stay in the mansion or go somewhere else. It would break her if he left for somewhere else but it was his choice. "I have." She heard him say. "What have you decided?" Trender asked. "Do you wish to come back to the mansion now that you're back to normal? Or do you wish to go somewhere else?" LJ turned around and looked at everyone around him. Jane, Erin, Clockwork, Luna, Rose.....and his beloved Amy. He slowly turned back to face Trender before taking a deep breath.

Amy's heart was racing. What would he pick? Everyone was shocked once they heard what Jack said. "I'm sorry Trender. But....I can't come back to the mansion." Amy's eyes widened. "Goofball...." "Are you sure Jack?" Trender asked. Jack nodded. "I'm sure. That room....my room....has too many memories. Bad ones. I can't call that place my home anymore." "But....where will you go goofball....?" She asked in a concerned tone. Jack just smiled. "That's....already taken care of." LJ slowly walked towards Amy and held her hands. "Amy....I can't ever thank you enough for what you've done for me. You took care of me when I needed you. You made sure I got back to normal and never stopped being there for me." Amy felt like crying. He was so sweet. "So....if it's okay with your mom....I want to stay with you." Amy's heart raced. She couldn't believe what she was hearing!

"That is.....if you'll have me." Without warning, Amy leaped up and hugged LJ tightly. "OF COURSE YOU CAN STAY!!" She cried happily. The girls immediately cheered up for them. Jack returned the hug, his eyes closed. Amy couldn't have been more happy to have her goofball permanently stay with her. Trender nodded. "Very well then. Me and Splendor will help bring your things. Take care LJ." With that said, he teleported back to the mansion. Amy was crying. She had never been more happy than this.

"Welcome home, goofball."

____________________________________________________________________________

A year had passed since Jack moved in with Amy. He had become happy and felt like he belonged. He had even celebrated his birthday with Amy and her family for the first time in fifteen years! It did bring back....certain memories for Christmas but Jack pushed those memories of the past out of his mind. Because now, he could make new happy ones with Amy and her family.

However.....things were about to go wrong.

Since Amy was still in college, and it was thankfully her last year, she had to stay behind today to take some notes she missed. She was going to be home late. She sighed at that. 'Just great...another day being home late.' She hated going home late. Finally, after putting away her notebooks and thanking the teacher, she walked out of the room and down the long hallway. She was tired. She couldn't wait to get home and snuggle with her goofball. Over the past year, she had developed....certain feelings for her dear LJ and she was scared to tell him. She was afraid he wouldn't like her back. So, she kept quiet.

Amy was nearly at the exit when all of a sudden, a hand grabbed her and yanked her into the girls bathroom. She nearly screamed but a hand quickly covered her mouth. Her heart started racing. Who could this be? And what did they want? Finally, Amy was able to look at the person who grabbed her and her heart sank. It was Johnathan, one of her old highschool bullies. You see, back in highschool, he always touched her butt and grabbed her area when she was only in her junior year. She thought he was in a different college.....God was she wrong.

He had lime-green eyes and light brown hair. He wore a collared gray shirt and blue jeans as well as brown boots. He was known to be a pervert, especially towards girls.

"J-J-Jonathan...?" She stammered as the fear started rising. "Hello Amy~" Jonathan chuckled as he pressed up against her butt, rubbing himself against her. Amy flinched and she tried getting out of his grasp. "L-Let me go! I have to get home!!" She hissed, but he just held her tighter. "How about we have a little fun first?~"