~Chapter 37: Recue from Monsters~

There they all were, standing outside the thick forest. Jeff and Liu were in the front, both armed with one gun and one knife. Jane and Clockwork followed the suit. Both had a couple of knives tucked away in their socks. And baseball bats in their hands. Next followed LJ, had a few scalpels hidden on him and his torture room ready back at home.

Yes, He was angry.

In the end was Amy, hidden out there with a stun gun. She wouldn't let these fucks near her children OR her husband.

Jeff had brought along smile dog to track their scent. Smiley couldn't tell where they were, or which part the girls were in, thus Smile Dog came into play. Jeff had given him an item from Smile's room to help track his scent so that they can know where he was led to. Smile was currently running and everyone was having a hard time keeping up with the hellhound. "HEY BOY!! SLOW DOWN!!" Jeff called to the red dog as he desperately tried to keep up with him. Smile turned back and barked.

Rude.

Amy was having the most hard time running. Gym wasn't exactly her best class back in high-school. "Jeez......this dog......can run......" Amy wheezed. She hated running. "Still can't believe Smiley betrayed us over a girl......" Clockwork muttered. It was a shocker for her. She never expected him to betray them all. "I know......but he had his reasons....." Jane tried to explain to her wife. "Still, we're family." Clockwork snorted. "And family is ALWAYS important." Jane sighed. "But don't you think he cared about her just as much as he did with us?" That shut her right up. Maybe Jane did have a point. Maybe he did care about this girl just as much as he did for them. ".....Fine....." She muttered. She still wouldn't forgive him. Even if she did she won't ever trust him again. No one would. "I really hope he wasn't lying. If he was well......" Clockwork gave a low chuckle. "Babe, what did I tell you about threatening people?" "Threaten them on their face......" The girl muttered. "GUYS!! I THINK HE FOUND SOMETHING!!!" Jeff yelled out which caught everyone's attention. "Like what, Jeffery?" LJ asked with a raised eyebrow. Smile dog was sniffing vigorously at the ground and the air.

"What is it boy?" Jeff asked as he leaned down and petted him. Smile whimpered, as he aggressively started to rub his head on Jeff's palm. "What did you find buddy? Show Jeff what you found!" Liu said as he joined the aggressive petting session.

Smile had found something, and he didn't like it. He whimpered and nudged his head towards the ground. Feeling curious, Jeff looked closer to see what it was.

It was a syringe. Jeff very slowly and carefully picked it up before examining the empty glass container. Just an empty syringe without it's label. He couldn't tell what was in the syringe nor what it was used for. Smile whined upon seeing the needle in Jeff's hands. "What's wrong boy?" He asked, as Smile started to sniff the needle of the syringe and whining. It clicked in Jeff's brain. He smelled Luna and Erin. "Do you smell their scent?" He asked, as Smile nodded. Jeff sighed. "I know buddy. We'll find them. See if you can track them any further. We're getting close. I can feel it!" He said, trying his best to lift Smile's mood. Smile barked and rubbed his head against Jeff's hand. Jeff smiled and smile started sniffing around again. "Think he'll find something else?" Amy asked in a hopeful tone. "Let's hope so......" Jeff muttered as he watched his favorite dog walk around. "I miss them so much......" Liu muttered, while looking at a picture of him and Erin that he took. It was taken on their 2nd anniversary.

"We'll get her back Liu. I promise." Amy reassured him, smiling. Liu gave her a smile back. She really was such a kind girl. LJ was lucky to have her and they're kids. He wondered if they would have another one. It would honestly make their twins happy and plus they haven't done it in a while.

Just wait till they get the girls back~

Liu was going to give Erin so much love once he had her again. He was gonna cuddle her so much. He didn't care what those bastards did to her. He still loved her. The same went for Jeff. He didn't care that Luna was pregnant with Isaac's child. He still loved his purple blob. It is neither her fault that she got pregnant, nor the baby's. Jeff decided he would love the child as his own. That is if Luna wanted to keep them. Jeffery never hurt children like LJ used to or Slender did. He only went after teenagers and adults. Why? He didn't know. He just never found children interesting to murder. What was the point? However, he did notice that LJ stopped murdering kids. He only killed people that deserved it. Guess Amy really did change him. But the pastas supported him nonetheless.