~Chapter 30: Meeting Them and New Relationships~

___________________________6 years later___________________________

Hoodie sighed as he was sitting on the ground. Being in the concealed dimension meant that he was completely transparent, therefore the only thing he can do was to sit on the ground, at least until someone finds him and starts to give sacrifices in order to free him. But who would do that? Hoodie sighed again. He didn't know. He just wanted to be free. That's when he thought of the girls. At just the mere thought of them, he clenched his teeth in anger. Oh, once he got out of here, he would get revenge on them. But for that, he needed to get out of there.

____________________________________________________________________________

Amy was currently watching her children playing outside with their father. It's been six years since she had them. It felt like it was only yesterday that she had them. She remembered it clearly.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy sighed as she leaned against Jack and rubbed her enlarged belly. It's been five months since the incident with Jack and the news with Erin. She was currently nine months along and it was October. When they first felt their kicks back when she was five months along, Amy and Jack cried. They felt their first kicks! As the months went on, the kicking became more often and now they would be kicking nonstop! Sometimes it drove Amy crazy! But she loved it nonetheless. She was just sitting and listening to Jack's heartbeat when she got up and went downstairs. "I'm just going to get something to eat." She told Jack. She only got to the fridge when she felt something trickle down her leg. She looked down to see water. Amy's eyes widened and not even two minutes later, she collapsed and started groaning in pain. Fortunately, her mom heard it and rushed to her daughter's side. "AMY?!" Jack came rushing down when he heard Rose say her name. He instantly knew something was wrong. Once Jack came into the kitchen, he didn't even think twice before going to his lover's side. "A-Amy?! What's wrong??" Amy whimpered as she clutched her stomach. "T-The babies.....t-they're coming......" Rose looked down and saw that her water did indeed break. "Jack, help me get her up. I'm getting her to the hospital."

Shortly after Rose got her daughter to the clinic nearby, she was given a small private room. The girls, of course, heard what was happening and rushed over. That was at least seven hours ago. Now, it was hitting the fourteen hour mark when Amy felt a contraction. That's when Linda came in and helped deliver each baby. LJ never left his girl's side. However, he did get worried when she passed out once it was over. But Linda reassured him that she was just tired. Once Amy woke up, Jack handed her one of the twins while he held the other. "Oh Jack....." Amy choked up as she looked at her baby. That's when she noticed the nose. "J-Jackie....." She murmured as she stroked her baby's cheek. "They have your nose...." Jack noticed it on the one he was holding as well. "I guess they do have some of my physical features....." He chuckled softly. "Do you know their genders?" Amy asked, to which Jack shook his head. "I wanted to wait until you were up. After all, their your babies too." Amy smiled, before looking back down at the baby in her arms and pulled back the blanket to check the genital area. She blushed when she saw a small appendage. "What's wrong Amy?" Jack asked her, but it wasn't long before he got his answer. "T-This one's a boy...." Jack blushed heavily as he and Amy switched. Amy pulled back the blanket again and she blushed heavily when she saw a small slit in the genital region. "And this one's a girl...."

Jane, Erin, Luna, and Clockwork lost their minds when they heard that. Amy was crying happily as she looked back up at her boyfriend. "We have a son and a daughter." Jack looked down at the bundle in his arms and he too started tearing up. He was holding his own son. "Congratulations you two!" Jane cheered as she looked at the pair. "Thank you Jane." Amy thanked her as she leaned against Jack. "They're so tiny....." Erin murmured as she rubbed her own stomach. Amy and Jack were both crying tears of joy. Everyone then thought of baby names. "What will you two name them?" Clockwork questioned. The pair went silent. "Well.....I like the name Jacklynn for our daughter....." Amy spoke softly as she cradled her baby girl. She slowly looked up at LJ and smiled. "You can name our son." He was shocked, but he smiled. He was silent for a while, since he was thinking. "What about......" He started as he looked down at their son. ".....Noah?" Amy smiled and held back a small choke. "It's perfect~" She cooed as she looked at their babies. All the girls were practically cooing and squealing at how adorable they were. Luna just wanted to pinch their cheeks. Erin was excited to meet her daughter/son in just four months and Jane and Clockwork were fangirling over how adorable they were.