~Chapter 26: Baby Shopping and Fatherly Advice~

"What about this Amy?" Erin asked, holding up a blue onesie

"What about this Amy?" Erin asked, holding up a blue onesie. Amy smiled. "It's perfect." What were they doing? They were currently in a mall, looking for stuff for the baby er..... babies. Erin and Amy were picking clothes, while Luna, Jane and Clockwork were looking for prams. Amy gasped when she saw black and white striped onesies and baby clothes. "Erin! What about these?" Erin's eyes widened and she smiled massively. "Jack will LOVE those!" She chirped up. Amy giggled.

"Hey Ams!" Clockwork called, getting their attention. Amy and Erin both looked in their direction. They both walked over to see what was going on. Amy gasped and covered her mouth when she saw a stroller. It was a light pink color with black, and had a bow on it. It was perfect! "I love it!" She squealed. Jane smirked. "Glad you like it." Rose replied. She came along as well. Finally, they decided to rest for a while and grab some snacks at the food court.

____________________________________________________________________________

"So, you two are gonna give me advice?" LJ raised an eyebrow. He was currently talking to the Woods brothers. How would they give him advice? They weren't fathers. "Have either of you been a father?" LJ asked, looking towards the pair of brothers. "I don't know either. I am just here to give side wisdom." Jeff answered, looking towards his brother. He sighed before leaning forward. Liu gave him a bland look before starting off. "Well, let's start from the basics. What are your fears regarding the whole parenting thing, LJ?" Liu asked, as if he was a professional therapist. "Well..... I-I am afraid.... I am afraid that I will end up hurting or killing them.........." Liu sighed again. This was gonna be tough. "And why do you think that?" "Be-Because of my- p-past....." LJ stammered. "LJ, are you always self confident when Slenderman gives you missions? Are you always sure that you will do great?" Liu questioned, as he leaned onto the table in front of him. "Of course I am! There is no way I would let him down!" LJ answered pretty confidently.