⚠️~Chapter 20: First Time~⚠️

⚠️⚠️WARNING!! THIS WILL HAVE SEXUAL THEMES!! IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL SCENES OR SEXUAL CONTENT IN GENERAL THEN PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER!! THANK YOU!!⚠️⚠️

(Also, Amy has a condition where she can't grow hair anywhere on her body besides her scalp so her skin is always smooth!)

"Are you sure?" LJ asked as his cheeks turned slightly red. Amy nodded. "Yes." She replied softly, as she nuzzled Jack's cheek with her own. "I'm ready." LJ slowly closed his eyes and pressed his lips to Amy's before slowly pushing her onto her back. The girl wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back. 'Mmm, chocolate~' Amy thought as she savored the taste of his lips. Meanwhile, LJ's hands caressed her hips before slowly making their way up her shirt. Amy gasped lightly and he smirked. After all, he wanted to take it slow. He wanted to be gentle with her. Slowly, they broke the kiss and LJ smiled before he made his way to her neck. Upon remembrance, he found her sweet spot right away and gently bit it. "G-Goofball!~" Amy moaned slightly, which caused him to purr in response. "Do you like that, love?~" He whispered softly. "Mhmmm...." Amy whimpered in response as LJ continued sucking on her neck, to which Amy moaned loudly. She bent her neck to the side, giving him more space to do his job.

Unbeknownst to the pair, the four girls were watching them. They were watching to make sure Jack didn't hurt Amy. "Holy shit they're actually doing it." Erin muttered. "I wonder how much noise they will make~ " Luna teased. "Oh, leave them be." Jane hushed.

Jack slowly withdrew from her neck and slipped his hand up her shirt once more, causing her to gasp. He was going to take his time with his girl. He wasn't in any rush. Slowly, he lifted Amy's shirt off of her and let it fall to the floor. Once he saw her cleavage, he smirked. "Nice chest love~" He purred. Amy blushed heavily, but smiled. Jack chuckled softly as he leaned down and unclipped her bra from the front. Just as the bra came off, Amy covered her chest. "What's wrong?" LJ asked. "M-My breasts....are a little s-small...." Amy stuttered softly, her cheeks heating up. LJ chuckled and placed his hands on top of hers. "I want to see them because they're yours. Don't be embarrassed~" Amy smiled softly before LJ moved her hands away, exposing her breasts. "They're beautiful~" He commented. "No wonder you've hidden from me all these years~"

Amy blushed heavily as Jack reached down and gently squeezed her breasts. She gasped and arched her back. "L-LJ!" Amy stammered his name as he gave a low chuckle. "Their soft and tender, my love~" He cooed. Amy blushed heavily as Jack leaned down and wrapped his mouth around one of her nipples while pinching the other. "G-GOOFBALL!" Amy moaned out as she clutched the sheets. She couldn't believe how good this felt! Jack chuckled as he switched to the other and gave it the same treatment. Once he was done, he crept back up to Amy and kissed her once more. The girl kissed him back as she ran her fingers through his short, yet soft, jet black hair, causing him to purr.

By now Erin's face was completely red. "Holy.shit." She muttered. "Can't believe they're being this loud." Clockwork said in disbelief. Jane was giggling however. She found it cute. It seemed Jack took their advice.

Once LJ broke away from the kiss, he smiled as he looked down at his sweet Amy. "It's not fair if only you undress~" With that said, he took off his feather pads and gently unhooked his suspenders. Amy shuddered at what was to come. After removing his suspenders, he removed the bandages around his stomach and lifted off his shirt before letting it fall to the ground. Amy's cheeks turned a brighter pink as she saw his chest. He had slight muscles and a v-line, as well as hints of muscles on his arms. She also noticed that Jack's arms were black up until it reached the middle of his arms (once he removed the bandages.) It blended perfectly with his skin. Amy slowly traced her finger down his chest. "Like what you see?~" He asked, his voice filled with lust. "Mhm....." Amy muttered softly, biting her lower lip. He looked so hot. Jack leaned down and gave her a passionate kiss which she happily gave back.