⚠️⚠️~Chapter 32: Playtime~⚠️⚠️

⚠️⚠️WARNING!! THIS WILL CONTAIN RAPE IN IT! IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS KIND OF TOPIC, AS WELL AS VULGAR LANGUAGE AND MATURE WORDS, PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!! THANK YOU!!⚠️⚠️

____________________________________________________________________________

"Uugh...." Erin groaned as she slowly began to stir. Her head was aching badly. Slowly, her eyes opened and she blinked a few times to clear up her vision. Once she did, her heart sank. She was in an unfamiliar place. It looked to be an old cabin. Wait.....these walls......oh no. Not here again! Anywhere but here! This good for nothing idiot's useless cabin! But how?! How was he back?? They trapped him! 'Unless....' The thought made Erin's blood run cold. Someone freed Brian and now they have taken her and Luna! 'LUNA!!' Erin thought of her friend and started looking around for her. She had to be here as well! Finally, her eyes landed on a purple blob laying down on a mattress. Once she adjusted her eyes, to her horror, she saw it was Luna. And she was completely stripped. She could tell Luna was awake, but not only from her eyes, from the fact that she was shaking a lot. There was a ball gag in her mouth, making sure that no sound left her. It was only then that Erin noticed that she herself was naked. She desperately struggled, but to no avail. The bonds were too tight. Erin looked at Luna, and both girls were filled with dread. "I think Hoodie got out. I don't know how, but he did." Erin told Luna, who just let out muffled squeaks. "We'll get out of here. I promise!" Just as Erin said that, the sounds of two pairs of footsteps could be heard coming towards the girls. They turned their heads to the direction they were coming from, and their hearts quickened. They were behind the door. Erin tried struggling against the restraints again. 'Come on!!' She thought, desperate to free herself and Luna. Finally, the footsteps came up to the room where the girls were being held and the door opened. Both Erin and Luna's eyes widened in horror.

There, standing in the doorway, was none other than Hoodie and Isaac.

Both the girls were horrified. How did he escape?! Unless..... slowly Erin put two and two together, and she became enraged. "ISAAC!!! HOW DARE YOU RELEASE HIM!!!" She shrieked as she struggled violently against her restraints. "HOW COULD YOU?! ESPECIALLY AFTER EVERYTHING HE'S DONE!!!" Isaac just chuckled as the pair took slow steps towards each girl. Hoodie went towards Erin, while Isaac went towards Luna. "Oh Erin....." Isaac replied as he leaned down and removed the ball from Luna's mouth. "Did you really think I would leave my best friend to rot? Well....you thought wrong." Luna was about to say something, but all that came out was a gasp, when Isaac inserted a finger inside her. "LUNA!!!" Erin screamed for her friend, but was cut off by her own gasps as Hoodie started licking her. Erin held back as much as she could. She wasn't going to give in. "Don't give in to them Luna!!" Erin told her friend while trying to hold back her own gasps. Luna just looked her up and nodded to Erin, trying her best to control. Isaac just pulled her on his lap and started to finger her harder. "Oh my, my~ Trying to control herself huh?" He cooed out, as he rubbed her pearl. It was getting harder and harder for Luna to control herself. It wasn't her fault. She didn't want this! But her body was just responding naturally. She clapped down on her lips even harder. "N-N.....Ggh....." "LUNA NO!!! DON'T GIVE IN!!!" Erin begged her friend, but her own body wouldn't listen either. "I....won't......give.....in....!!" Erin hissed through clenched teeth. "Oh? Is that so?~" Hoodie smirked and he shot a look at Isaac. He knew what look Hoodie was giving him. And he liked it. With that, Isaac and hoodie both stopped what they were doing, and started to unzip their pants. Luna and Erin's eyes both widened. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM US YOU PIGS!!!" Erin screeched as she started kicking Hoodie. However, Hoodie just held her legs down once he was fully undressed. "Time to play~" He cooed.

With that said, both Hoodie aka Brian and Isaac both rubbed themselves against the girls' different areas. Erin and Luna were absolutely disgusted and terrified. Hoodie shoved his fingers down Erin's throat, while Isaac shoved himself right into Luna's hole. "Oh baby~ it feels so good~" Isaac moaned out as Luna started sobbing. Erin bit down onto Hoodie's fingers hard which caused him to pull them out of her mouth. "AHH! Looks like you need to be punished! Dirty little hoe. How dare you bite your owner!" He screamed as he shoved himself right into Erin's ass to which she screamed in agony. There was slight bleeding as Hoodie could see. "Oh lookey, lookey~ Looks like baby girl enjoys me in her little butt~ It seems that the poor little hole is still untouched~" He moaned as he started moving. Tears started pricking Erin's eyes. "Ssh baby girl, don't cry! You want me to go a little gentle? Okay then, let's get used to me~" Brian cooed, softly kissing Erin's neck as he shifted to make sure she was sitting on his lap.