Chapter 14: Confessions (Part two)

She can't believe it. Her loved ones. Felt the same way as her? She froze in place. She tried to talk but even one single word, nothing released from her mouth. Her inner thoughts cheered up for happiness. Her heart is cheering and shouting the avatar's name. She kept on staring at the water tribe citizen in front of her. Her eyes was full of love and concern for the girl she loved the most.

*****

Her heart keeps on beating fast. She can't hear any reaction from Asami. She tried to remove her hands in her face. She saw the heiress staring at her with her eyes widened. She immediately looked away. She shouldn't have said that. She expected that their friendship will end now. She pulled out all of her strength to face Asami.

"A-Asami. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I just want you to know my feelings for you. Y-You're always running in my mind. I'm sorry! Hit me, hate me! You can do all that. I can accept- ... Hmmm!.."

Asami interrupted Korra.. by a kiss. That's it. That's enough explanation for her to love more this girl. Korra was frozen. She can't believe that the girl of her dreams, is now kissing her. That was heaven. She closed her eyes and smiled between their kiss. Korra pulled Asami closer to her body and deepened the kiss. Asami wrapped her arms around Korra's neck while Korra wrapped hers in Asami's waist. They can feel each other's love. After a few minutes, they ended the kiss and they're both breathing heavily.

"I love you, Asami." The avatar said. Asami saw her ocean blue eyes full of love and happiness. Asami smiled.

"I love you too, Korra." She said as she planted another soft kiss in Korra's lips. They shared sweet kisses all day in that place as they start their romantic relationship together. ♥

*****

Short Chapter ^^ Well this is only the part two. Hope you like it! Please comment and vote. ;))