Chapter 3: So it's a Date (POVs)

Hi guys! Thanks to all who were patiently waiting for my updates! Love you all. :*

*****

Korra's POV

Did I really told myself that I liked this girl? Yeah. Fine. I'm not actually sure if there's a romantic issue but... What am I thinking? We're both girls. Ugh.

"Hey, Korra. I'm talking to you."

I came back to reality when Asami spoke. I think she's talking the whole time and I'm just here staring at her like an idiot.

"Uhm. What's that again?" I asked her but she giggled and shook her head.

"Are you even listening to me?" She giggled. Gosh she's so damn pretty.

"I'm sorry." I apologized and caressed my nape again.

"It's okay. I said, I owe you a lot last time. And I just wanted to treat you for that."

"Okay? That would be great. "

"Uhm. Tomorrow at Kwangs Gu Restaurant 7:00pm. "

"W-wait. I don't have clothes to wear in that classy place. " I said in embarassed expression. Hey, I'm not a rich kid!

"Don't worry, Korra. I'll take care of it. All you need to do is to show up."

"Uhm. Okay. Thanks."

"Well, I need to go back to my work now. Nice meeting you again Korra." Then she smiled. Gosh. That smile.

"O-okay. See you tomorrow Asami."

"So, it's a date?" My eyes widened as she said that it was a 'date'. I think I'm blushing right now! Urgh.

"D-date? Well, Yeah. I guess it's a date. " then I looked down. Can't let her see my blushing face.

"Haha! You're actually cute when you're blushing. Bye Korra."

"Bye Asami."

I just watched her walk away but she looked back to me and... winked? I suddenly looked away. I felt butterflies flying in my stomach. I'm blushing so hard! I walked around to find Naga and I found her in the river near the park fishing.

"Naga! Come on, girl! We're going home! "

*****

Asami's POV

I'm so excited tomorrow! Finally, we have a time to spend together. I want to know more about her. Well, I hope she's not a bender or else. I just arrived here at the company's building and some guards and employees greeted me. I can't imagine what will happen tomorrow night. I'm just really excited. Now I can't focus myself for work because of her. I remembered what she said before. I was in her mind since we met? And I'm driving her crazy? Its kinda weird for a girl to say that to another girl but it made me smile. Specially when we shake our hands she blushed a lot. And I found it pretty and cute. I felt 'something' about her but I don't know what it is. But that 'thing' made me shiver in a good way. I'm kinda smiling like a crazy woman.

"Ms. Sato?"

I came back to reality when one of my employees called me.

"I'm sorry, what's it? " I asked while still smiling.

"Are you okay Ms. Sato? You're smiling by yourself. " he asked with confused look.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just remembered someone. "

"Oh. I see. By the way here's the blue prints of different bridges around the Republic City that we built last month. "

"Okay. Let me see that. " he handed me the papers and I told him to leave.

Korra's POV

As I reached the Air Temple Island, Tenzin was looking at me with his eyebrows raised. Nah. Here we are again.

"WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU GO KORRA?"

"Chill tenzin. We went to Republic City." I told him with bored expression.

"YOU WHAT? DIDN'T I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO THERE? WHAT IF THEY FOUND OUT THAT YOU'RE—"

"Tenzin! Relax! We just strolled around the park and no one knows I'm the avatar!" I said then went straight to my room. Why is he so angry? I laid in my bed and I remembered Asami. Clearly I was always smiling out of no where because of her. Whenever I remembered her face, her smile, it made me smile too. Maybe because I like her. But, why did I liked her? I'm a girl. I supposed to like boys but I don't. Mako is handsome but I can't feel any 'spark' from him. I felt this weird 'spark' when Asami hugged me the first time we met. When she offered me to eat with her in a classy restaurant, my heart beats fast as if it's celebrating. What am I thinking? A heart celebrating? Tsk. I'm crazy. She really made me crazy. But I found this weird feeling cute.

*****