Don't fear the Reaper.

We entered the motel room, and Dean threw his keys onto one of the beds before starting to take his jacket off while Sam was on his laptop.
"Is this my fault?" Sam asked making me look to see he held a sad face towards his computer.
"What'd you find out?" Dean asked.
'Must have been another thing only I heard.
"I'm sorry." He quietly spoke as Dean threw his jacket on the bed and approached his younger brother.
"Sorry about what?"
"What's wrong Sam?" I asked feeling like he learnt something terrible.
"Marshall Hall died at 4:17." He told stunning us at what this meant.
"The exact time I was healed."
"Yeah. So, I put together a list of everyone Roy's healed, six people over the past year, and I cross-checked them with the local obits. Every time someone was healed, someone else died. And each time, the victim died of the Same symptom LeGrange was healing at the time."
"Someone's healed of cancer, someone else dies of cancer?"
"Somehow. LeGrange...he's trading a life for another."
"Like some fucked up voodoo?" I questioned with him giving a small nod.
"Wait, wait, wait. So, Marshall Hall died to save me?"
"Dean, the guy probably would've died anyway. And someone else would've been healed." He told as he looked more upset.
"You never should've brought me here." He told going into the little kitchen area we had.
"Dean, I was just trying to save your life."
"But, Sam, some guy is dead now because of me." He argued back coming into view again.
"I didn't know."
"Please don't fight right now. I don't like fighting." I quietly told but they sadly didn't hear me.
"The thing I don't understand is how is Roy doing it? How's he trading a life for a life?" Sam asked making me think back to the strange man I had seen.
'Who is he?'
"Oh, he's not doing it." Dean told
"He's not?" I questioned making him shake his head.
"Something else is doing it for him."
"What do you mean?" Sam asked
"The old man I saw on stage. I didn't wanna believe it, but deep down I knew."
"You knew what? What are you talking about?"
"Dean what is it?" I asked hoping to get my own answers.
"There's only one thing that can give and take life like that." He began as we looked at him confused. "We're dealing with a reaper."
'Fuck a duck.'

We were sitting around the table looking at what ever we could about Reapers.
"You really think it's the Grim Reaper? Like, angel of death, collect your soul, the whole deal?" Sam asked
"No no no, not the reaper, A reaper. There's reaper law in pretty much every culture on earth, it goes by 100 different names, it's possible that there's more than one of them."
'I saw a reaper.... But how is that possible.'
"But you said you saw a dude in a suit." Sam stated since it seemed strange.
"What, you think he shoulda been working the whole black robe thing?...You said it yourself that the clock stopped right? Reapers stop time. And you can only see 'em when they're coming at you, which is why I could see it and you and Kat couldn't."
'Oh my god am I gonna fucken die?!'
"Maybe."
"There's nothing else it could be Sam. The question is how is Roy controlling the damn thing?"
'But wouldn't I be dead already if that was the case?'
"That cross."
"What?"
"There was this cross, I noticed it in the church with Kat, and I knew I had seen it before." Dame told as he began to look through some papers, before finding what he was looking for and held it up for us to see. "Here."
'Maybe it's a slow death and that's why I'm not dead yet...... WOULD I EVEN KNOW IF IM DEAD?!'
"A Tarot?" Dean questioned as he leaned forwards to look at it.
"It makes sense. A tarot dates back to the early christian era right, when some priests were still using magic? And a few of them veered into the dark stuff? Necromancy and how to push death away, how to cause it?"
"So Roy's using black magic to bind the reaper?" Dean questioned as I tried to silence my troubling thoughts from things.
'How would I have died though? Did I get hit by a car? Slip on the stairs at the church's dudes place? Died in the ghost house and I've just been tripping this whole time?..... Did I eat like a bad taco? Can I even die from a bad taco?!'
"If he is he's riding the whirlwind. It's like putting a dog leash on a great white." Sam spoke as Dean rose from his seat, to put a cup into the sink before leaning against the counter.
"Ok then we stop Roy."
'My mother is going to kill Dean..... my whole family is going to kill Dean and Sam if I'm actually dead!'
"How?" Sam asked since I wasn't saying anything through the whole thing.
"You know how."
"Wait, what the hell are you talking about Dean, we can't kill Roy."
"Sam the guys playing God, he's deciding who lives and who dies. That's a monster in my book." Dean argued.
"I saw it." I quietly told but sadly I wasn't heard.
"No. We're not going to kill a human being Dean. We do that, we're no better than he is." Sam told like they were going to start fighting again.
"Ok, we cant kill Roy, we can't kill death. Any bright ideas college boy?"
"Ok. uh...If Roy's using some kind of black spell on the reaper, we gotta...figure out what it is. And how to break it."
'Why is everything happening?! Why couldn't I just know what's going on with me?!'
"What about you Kat? You've been quiet through the whole thing." Dean spoke but I wasn't able to answer.
"Kat? What's wrong?" Sam questioned once he saw how I looked causing Dean to come back to the seat next to me.
"I saw the man." I told causing them to pull the same shocked look.
"You saw what I saw?" He asked making me nod.
"I didn't at first but then I followed where you were looking and I saw him. I don't know why this is all starting to happen to me and why I can't know what's going on." I told as tears began to form in my eyes.
Dean pulled me into his arms so I could cry and Sam came closer to us and joined the hug, to help calm me.
"Don't worry Kat. We'll figure this all out." Dean told.
"We are by your side for the whole thing." Sam added.
"Thank you."
'I'm glad I'm going through this with them.'