Burn Baby burn.

We were sitting in a booth waiting to see if the trick worked. I was eating my chips that I got with my burger and Sam was looking at his laptop, while the two of us did this, Dean reached up to the 3D artwork of a fisherman holding a big fish and pulled the cord. His mouth moved up and down and as it did, an extremely annoying laugh played. Sam reached up and pulled the cord again to stop it before he began to speak.
"If you pull that string one more time I'm gunna kill you."
Dean just gave a deadpan look towards his brother before pulling the cord again, making Sam immediately stop it and glare towards the older Winchester.
"Come on man, you need more laughter in your life. You know you're way too tense." Dean told with a snicker, but only got a dirty look as a reply making him sigh. "They post it yet?"
"They did." I told since I got a quick glimpse into Sams mind, and he moved the laptop around to show Dean before he began to stab his salad angrily.
"We've learned from reputable sources that Mordechai Murdock has a fatal fear of firearms. All right." Dean read out loud to us before sitting back a bit and putting his arm over my shoulders. "How long do we wait?"
"Long enough for the new story to spread, and the legend to change. I figure by nightfall iron rounds will work on the sucker." Sam told before holding his beer out to us and we got our own and tapped the three together.
"Sweet."
"And then we never have to see those two idiots ever again." I told with a small smile and Dean took a long drink.
I saw Sam was beginning to grin and I quickly worked out it was a prank. Dean went to put the bottle back down only for it to be stuck to his hand. Sam lost it and began to laugh as Dean stared at it with a confused look before looking towards Sam.
"You didn't." He told before sam lift up some super glue as he laughed.
"Oh, I did!" He told as he continued to laugh.
Dean began to shake his hand while Sam reached up and se the fisherman's laughing off again. I took a bite out of my burger to instantly feel the very hot sauce that was on it. I quickly got some of the napkins and spat the food out and scrape at my tongue.
"What's wrong with you?" Dean questioned handing me my beer as he continued to remove his stuck to his hand.
"Hot." I told before having some of the beer and helping cool my tongue.
As soon as I said that, Sams eyes went wide at realisation and looked towards me with an apologetic look.
"I am so sorry. That was meant for Dean." He told.
"I'm gonna kick your ass." I told making Dean laugh.
"Dude, you are so dead."
'I'm killing them both.'

We entered the house after distracting the cops and we were on alert, guns drawn and began a methodical search but made sure so one could sneak up behind us. Dean had to readjusts his gun in his hand since he was still recovering from the beer prank.
"I barely have any skin left on my palm." Dean told.
"I'm not touching that line with a ten foot pole." Sam stated.
"You'll be fine. Hands are one of the quickest healing parts of the body." I informed as Dean shone his torch in Sam's face so he winced before we moved into the next room.
'My friends are children.'
"So you think old Mordechai's home?" Dean asked.
"I don't know." Sam told.
"I haven't been able to sense him before. So I also do not know." I added before a voice behind us spoke.
"Me either."
We quickly spun around and pointed our guns and saw it was Ed and Harry.
"WHOA! WHOA!" Ed exclaimed making us lower our guns.
"What are you trying to do, get yourself killed?" Sam asked.
"We're just trying to get a book and movie deal ok?" He stated.
"We might already be ahead with the book deal." Harry added making me have to force myself not to laugh.
'No they don't.'
The silence around us was broken when the sound of knives being sharpened came from be basement, making me and the Winchesters go on alert.
"Oh crap." Ed told before the two crowed close behind us and held their camera. "Ah guys, you wanna...you wanna open that door for me?"
"Why don't you?" Dean suggested.
"Eh. Fuck it." I told taking a step forward to do so when Mordecai burst through the door holding an axe and screaming. "FUCKEN SHIT!"
I quickly ducked out of the way before Sam and Dean began to empty out their gun chambers on him. He held out for a bit before he wavered and disappeared into a mist. We waited for a second or two before they quickly helped me up and we took off to make sure we were in the clear.
The two idiots were talking to one another about wether they got the footage of what happened, when we heard the camera break and a loud thud making me and Dean rush back to see Harry on the ground.
"Hey! Didn't you guys post that B.S story we gave you?" Dean questioned.
"Of course we did." Ed told as Sam joined us with his gun at the ready.
"But then our server crashed." Harry added.
"Yeah."
"You gotta be fucken kidding me!" I slight exclaimed.
"So it didn't take?" Dean asked.
"UH...mmm..." the two hummed.
"So these guns don't work."
"Yeah." Ed stated making Dean look towards us.
"Great. Sam, Kat, any ideas?" He asked and I instantly looked at him with wide eyes.
"Fire." I whispered and Dean nodded in agreement.
"We are getting out of here." Harry told.
"Yeah. Great." Ed added before the two ran past us into the other room.
When they did, Mordecai appeared again making the two scream as they ran to the front door but couldn't leave.  Mordecai followed after them making them panic.
"Jesus, Mary and Joseph." Harry told
"The power of christ compels you, the power of christ compels you. THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!" Ed exclaimed making Sam go to help and I handed what I had to Dean to start fires.
"Kat, I'm loving the fact you have this fire thing."
"It's come in handy a few times." I added before we splashed the kerosene everywhere for the plan.
As we got most of that I could sense Sam was in danger making me look towards Dean.
"Sammy needs help." I told before we heard him call for Dean.
"Continue this." He told making me nod before he rushed to help his brother.
After a few seconds, Dean quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.
"Mordecai can't leave the house, we can't kill him? We improvise." Dean told before holding up his lighter and flicking it open before throwing it back into the room. It quickly burst into flames and the three of us rushed outside.
"That's your solution? Burn the whole damn place to the ground?" Sam questioned as we stood outside the place.
"Pretty much, yeah." I told before Dean spoke.
"Well nobody will go in anymore. I mean look, Mordechai can't haunt a house if there's no house to haunt. It's fast and dirty but it works."
"Well what if the legend changes again and Mordechai is allowed to leave the house?" Sam asked and I looked towards the burning house.
"Well then we'll just have to come back." Dean stated.
"This is really pretty." I confessed making Dean smile and shake his head as the three of us watch the house burn.
"Kinda makes you wonder." Sam told making Dean look towards him and I forced myself to do the same. "Of all the thing we hunted, how many existed just because people believed in them."
'I wonder that too.'