This is not a great car chase.

We leaned against Baby while Dean walked up and down trying to think about the information we have gotten throughout the case.
"Ah, my life was so simple. Just school, exams, papers on polycentric cultural norms."
"Sometimes the jerk professor being ill." I added making Sam nod.
"Good times." We both told as one.
"Well I guess I saved you from a boring existence."
"Yeah, occasionally I miss boring." Sam admitted.
"Did you save me? Cause you guys got me kicked out, so I don't know if that counts as being saved." I stated.
"So this killer truck." Dean began.
"I miss conversations that didn't start with 'this killer truck'. Ahhh"
"Sometimes I just wish it was 'this lovely night'." I added causing Dean to laugh a little at our stupidity.
"Well this Cyrus guy. Evil on a level that infected even his truck. When he died, the swamp became his tomb, and his spirit was dormant for 40 years." He explained.
"So what woke it up?" Sam asked.
"The construction on his house. Or the destruction."
"Right. Demolition or remodelling can awaken spirits, make them restless." He told piecing it together.
"Man I want a break from Spirit cases. There's too many of them."
"Mmm-hmm."
"Like that theatre in Illonois, ya know?" Sam asked and we nodded.
"And the guy that tore down the family homestead, Harold Todd, is the same guy that kept Cyrus' murder quiet and unsolved."
"So now his spirit is awakened and out for blood."
"Sounds like a great reunion." I told.
"Yeah I guess. Who knows what ghosts are thinking anyway." Dean told.
"I feel if I was a ghost, I wouldn't realise and scare myself if I saw my reflection in a mirror."
"You know we're going to have to dredge that body up from the swamp right." Sam told making Dean smile at us. "Man."
"You said it."
"Shoulda kept your mouth shut."
"Yeah." Sam told before Cassie approached us from the house causing Dean to move towards her.
"Hey."
"Hey. She's asleep. Now what." She asked.
"Well you should stay put and look after her... and we'll be back. Don't leave the house." He told making her smile.
"Don't go getting all authoritative on me. I hate it." She told making me and Sam look towards the ground grinning at it.
"Don't leave the house please?" He mumbled but we still heard it.
When we glanced over they began to make out, causing me to joke that it made me sick causing him to chuckle. He cleared his throat, which caused Dean to hold a finger at us so we were signalled to wait.
"You comin' or what?" He asked once he finally broke the kiss.
"I'll drive." I told walking to get into the drivers seat.
"What?!"
"I know the swamp, you don't."
"How do you know?!" He argued looking towards Sam who just shrugged.
"I just do. Don't question it."
"You even know how to drive my car?"
"This isn't the first time I've driven a vintage car. My mother is all about cars..... yeah I said the right one."
"You are so strange Kat."
"Well next time, don't kick someone out of Uni and then have them join."
"Just get in the car." He told making me and Sam do so.
'Weird man.'

We were on Dorians property dragging his truck out of the swamp.
"All right. Let's get her up." Sam called making Dean back the tractor on, so the truck was pulled out.
'Nice truck.'
"All right. A little more. Little more. All right, stop." Sam called.
Dean turned the engine off and jumped off of it before moving towards us and the Impala.
"It's a shame the truck killed people. It's very pretty." I stated making Dean mess my hair.
"Nice."
"Hell yeah." Dean told as he opened the trunk of Baby.
"Now I know what she sees in you." Sam told while Dean rummaged among the weapons.
"What?"
"Come on man, you can admit it. You're still in love with her."
"Oooooo." I called.
"Ahh, can we focus please." He told.
"I'm just saying Dean." Sam told making Dean pass him something.
"Hold that."
"All right. What am I getting?" He asked as Dean was in business mode.
"Gas. Flashlight..."
"Got it. got it."
"Ok, let's get this done."
'Fire good.'
"All right." We both told following him after he lowered the trunk of Baby.
"Got it."
We moved towards the door of the trunk, before we all glanced at one another preparing us for what we may witness. As soon as Dean opened it, a decayed body fell out and I covered my nose.
"If only something like this could happened for Harold Edward Holt." I told making them give me a confused look.
"What?" They both questioned.
"The prime minster in Australia who went missing after he went into the ocean to swim."
"They have a prime minister who went missing while he swam?" Dean asked.
"Yeah. They named a pool after him." I stated.
"Australia man. Weird ones." He told as we began to get to work on doing the usual for salt and burns.