#NoMoreBullying

So I accept your challenge TheUJelly_ and I plan to spread the word of #NoMoreBullying as well and like TheUJelly_ had stated, there is an account for this on Wattpad with the same name, "NoMoreBullying".

Now, when I was in elementary, I was bullied.

This continued until middle school because in middle school, I got bullied because I gained weight because here comes puberty and all its gifts of bipolar weight, extreme eating habits, and its hormonal changes.

I was always that little kid alone on the playground and when kids ran away from me, I thought it was a game but sadly, it wasn't. When I got older, I gained some friends but I started to think, "Is something wrong with me?" When I looked back on those years.

I discover now that no. Nothing was wrong with me and nothing still is.

I was just the excluded kid.

I feel like it has still taken a toll on me because maybe if I hadn't been bullied, I would be a social butterfly but I'm not.

I take joy in music and writing and prefer to stay introverted. I started writing because I get these ideas and imagine myself in those situations and think of what I would do. What would I do? What would I be feeling?

I put myself into the place of my characters and imagine the scenarios I would love or scenarios that would teach me something in life.

Truth is, as I got older, I still look back and in a way, I'm happy because I wouldn't be the person I am now. I wouldn't know the lessons I know now. Now, I'm older and some of it has faded away but instead of holding onto the negative emotions, I try to turn them positive. How can you go on with your life if you stand in the same place?

I have great friends now and my life is going pretty well.

People may talk about me behind my back and some may be jealous and maybe I was an asshole some time long ago but, there is a large chance that I won't see those people again.

The best thing I can do is strive to be what people thought I couldn't be. I don't care what they think of me.

Let them do what they want and on the other hand, I'll do my business.

I challenge everyone who sees this to the #NoMoreBullying challenge!

Good Night, Good Morning, and Good Afternoon, Lovelies!

Xx

-Moni