Chapter Thirty-Four

"I love you."

Is this really happening?

Are you serious?

I tried to wipe away the tears that fell onto my cheeks.

There was no way out of this situation and I couldn't just get up and leave.

I had to stay and react.

"Scott. Scott McCall."

Damn it, Allison. Why'd you have to die?

This can't be happening.

I let the tears fall and honestly, I am the fangirl who takes the shipping too far but just doesn't care.

"You can't still be grieving over her, can you?" Colton asked from behind.

"It's possible and really accurate."

"But the show isn't even real!"

"Hey! I thought you liked it too!" I exclaimed.

"I like it. I'm not obsessed with it though." He said.

"And this is why only Kara and Eleighna understand my love for Scallison." I sighed.

"If only this storm would leave, we could go see Eleighna." Colton said.

"Yeah." I replied. "Until this storm passed, Teen Wolf?"

"I don't have a choice."

"You already know so well." I said, giggling.

It wasn't until a Stydia scene that I spoke up. "There's only one couple I love as much as Scallison and it's Stydia."

"Why Stiles and Lydia?"

"It's progressed since Season one and it's probably one of my favorite things to see when they're basically backing each other up without knowing it, really." I said. "They're a unique combination."

"They're unique?" I nodded.

"It's clear that they have feelings for each other and care a lot. It's love when you look at it."

"It's just like every other teenage story. She's the hot girl and he finally does something to get her to notice him then they fall in love and grow old together."

"Teen Wolf doesn't work that way, Colton. Stydia is a bit complex but in no way is it a cliché. It's unique."

"I've seen every cliché. They're all the same." He said.

"Every cliché is different. They have different people, different plots, and different symbols." I said. "Not one love is unique. Each one is different all on it's own."

"Am I unique?" Colton asked.

"You're just as unique as rainbow penguin."

"Why am I being compared to a colorful penguin?" He complained.

"You're cute. Has anybody ever told you that?" I said eating another small popcorn.

"I'm not cute. I'm handsome." He crossed his arms and pouted.

"Maybe to everybody else." I said. "But I'm not everybody else."

"I think you're..." He smirked. "... I think you're pretty."

"Okay." I smiled. "I like pretty."

And maybe that was a flitting moment that lasted for maybe a second, that I had felt pretty.

A cute boy tells you you're pretty?

You're going to believe him.

And this once, I could tell he was being sincere.