Author's Note

Hello, Lovelies!

I'm going to be completely honest with you. I have been thinking about rewriting Out Of My League. My whole being is screaming at me to rewrite it and body tends to wince and flinch and face tends to scowl and frown whenever I read some parts. Of course, there are some parts where I'm actually satisfied with. Those parts I will change minimally or none whatsoever.

Lately, I have been reading other books on Wattpad and let me say this, they make stay up the whole day completely, stuck inside my room crying because it's such a beautiful slowburn.

I also want to make this story more realistic. I want to make it less dramatic despite how serious the situations may be and in all seriousness, my main goal is to make it ten times better then it already is or possibly, better than that.

I want this book to detail more than their relationship.

I wrote this my freshman year and I feel like their relationship is what I focused on more than what I should have and the details that contribute most to the plot are the ones that will remain when I rewrite this and the ones that have no actual contribution will most likely not unless I find them completely realistic and heart-touching.

I'm currently a junior and I really plan on rewriting this. I'm really unsatisfied and I know I can make this book better.

I hope you all understand.

Thank you!

Make it a great day!

Have a Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, and a Good Night!

Xx

-Moni