*Welcome*

I am super excited about this one!

I know I've said that about most of my books but this one is definitely a gold mine.

I've been thinking about it for a couple of weeks now and couldn't wait to share it with y'all!

Not sure when I'll be posting on this but I will try my best to get the chapters out as fast as I can.

This one is the one and I can't wait.

This is a romance book, and I think I need to say that even though all my books are. (Well, one in particular is a little questionable if you know what I'm talking about) cause I feel like not many people will think it is from the description.

This one is definitely different from what I've been writing and I think I'm the first one to do this (not sure) but I really hope it comes out as good as I hope.

I would say this one is going to kick most of my books ass cause it's going to be pretty damn amazing.

I would advise you read my other books if you haven't cause there is SPOILERS in this book.

I have to connect this book with all my others cause why not.

But I apologize in advance and I know that's confusing right now but you'll soon realize what I'm talking about.

Just don't come after me.

It's going to be one hell of a ride and I'm excited.

I hope you are too!

If you read the description please let me know if it's worth the read!

Be prepared!

Much lovexx