11: Emotions

I don't wanna miss a thing by Aerosmith^

"Ugh, ok I suck." I sighed as I stared the wall for a moment before taking a breath and trying again. I cleared my throat and took some water before standing back in front of the mic.

"Laying close to you.. feeling your heart beating.. and I wonder what you're dreaming. Wondering if it's me you're seeing" I felt my voice completely change and I stared at the mic for a moment before turning the music off.

I heard clapping, which scared me. I turned around and saw Amelia walk in with a smile on her face. "I love your voice.. why aren't you singing yourself in the performance?"

"I don't like singing in front of people." I took the headphones off and laid them down. "That's why I'm alone here with nobody around."

She looks around then back at me. "Yeah, what are you doing?" She sat down on a table and looked around.

"I was singing until you came in."

"Singing what?"

"Some old song by Aerosmith. I was just messing around."

"It was amazing though."

I gave her confused look before picking up the water and taking a sip. "What?"

"Your singing."

Rolling my eyes, I took another sip before watching her stand up and gently push me aside. I saw her grab the headphones and look at me. "Can you sing again?"

"No."

"You used to sing with me all the time."

"Yeah well.."

I saw her pout her lip. "Please."

Sighing, I grab the headphone and place them on my head. I saw her sit in front of the computer and looked over at me.

"Can you start back over?" She asks.

"Sure."

The music started and I saw her place her legs in the chair as she spun around to face me. She smiles at me as I was listening to the music inside my headphone, waiting for it to start.

Closing my eyes, I let the music take me far away.

"I could stay awake.. just to hear you breathing." I took a breath. "Watch you smile while you are sleeping.. while you're far away and dreaming.." I took another breath.

"I could spend my life in this sweet surrender.. I could stay lost in this moment.. forever.. with every moment spend with you is a moment I treasure!" I took a breath and hit the chorus.

"I don't wanna close my eyes! I don't wanna fall asleep! Cause I'd miss you baby and I don't wanna miss a thing! Cause even when I dream of you! The sweetest dream will never do! I'd still miss you baby and I don't wanna miss a thing!"

I stopped and stared at her as her mouth was opened. I saw her smile then clapped as loud as she could. "Bravo! Brilliant! Amazing! Beautiful!"

I laughed as I took the headphone off before taking another sip of water. I felt my throat become so dry and it was bothering me.

After I sat the water bottle down, I heard a voice then looked over to see Miss Allen walk in. She smiled at us before walking towards us then stopping. "That was really good. I'm sorry for eavesdropping but I was walking past the door and heard you."

Amelia looked at me before a moment before smiling. "I recorded it."

"You didn't."

"Yep. And you should consider singing in the performance."