4: Accept The Faults

I stayed with Connor last night and we drove to school together. I ignored all the calls from my dad as I didn't want to talk to him at all right now.

Last night made me mad cause he was talking directly to Blake as if I wasn't even there. He was looking over me, talking to her about how happy he was and wasn't looking at me.

His own daughter.

It's been like that ever since Blake came into our home.

He's been ignoring me and focusing on her.

I don't exist to him anymore.

It makes me mad.

But I forgot about it throughout the night when I went to stay with Connor and his mom. It was nice cause I love his mom and she doesn't mind me staying there every once in while.

I loved staying there cause his mom was so cool and understanding. It was like she was part of my family cause she understood everything I told her that happened.

She was accepting no matter what.

Since I stay there all the time, I had some clothes over there which was a good thing cause I didn't have to come back to the house and face my dad.

I just changed over there and rode to school with Connor the next morning.

"You need to go back today." Connor said as we were walking to his car. "I mean.. you don't need to let your anger get the best of you. I know what happens, Rea."

I sigh as I hoped in the car. "Yeah, I know. I want food first then we can talk about whatever."

He shook his head as he pulled out of the parking lot and we left the school. It was lunch time so we had the freedom of leaving since we were seniors.

We decided on some subway cause I wanted some so bad. I haven't had any in a while and I wanted a sandwich cause pizza was overrated and it was getting too much for me.

"Have you talked to Amelia?"

"Oh yeah." I sighed as I leaned my head against the seat. "She texted me last night and was telling me that she misses me and she wants me back. She'll be better and loving." I look over at Connor as he was making a face. "I know."

"Um.. ok." He chuckles. "She said that last time?"

I nodded as I look at him. "Exactly. She said that bullshit before. The first time we broke up and I took her back like the idiot I was."

He shook his head as we pulled into the subway parking lot. We both got out and I could already hear my stomach rumbling as we were walking to the front doors.

There was a small line so it wasn't going to be a long wait. I stood behind someone as Connor was behind me and I looked over to see all the fresh food laying out and I couldn't wait to eat.

"My stomach is growling." I said as I look back at Connor.

He smiles then chuckles. "Your stomach is always growling."

"I'm always hungry. So what."

I saw the chips on display and I smiled as I leaned over and grabbed one. I wanted a cookie also and I was so ready to eat.

When it was our turn, I told the boy what I wanted on my sub then grabbed a drink from the cooler once we were done. I waited for Connor as he was making his sub then he paid afterwards.

"You wanna go ride around?"

"Of course."

We left subway and went riding around the town. It wasn't much to see or ride around but we didn't want to stay in the subway place and eat.