27: Frustrations

Feelings by Ollie^

Blake and dad left an hour after he came home and I was still in my room, staring at the wall as I as processing what happened earlier.

"It was the alcohol and she'll either remember it or won't." I shrug. "And I pray for either."

Shaking my head, I fell back on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I had so many thoughts running through my head and I want to scream as loud as I could.

This just isn't getting better for me.

I ran my hands down my face before sitting up and staring at the door for a moment before walking out of my room.

Not sure if I wanted to go to Connor's tonight or stay here and walk around like a zombie.

Blake didn't even come into my room after kissing me.

I wasn't expecting her too.

But I thought she would come in, tell me that it was a mistake on what she did and the alcohol was the one doing all of it.

All that happened was them arguing then I heard noises as if they they were walking, then I heard the front door shut and everything went quiet.

Leaving me in my room as I was overthinking this whole situation.

I keep thinking about what will happen once she confronts. I was waiting for the blow cause I knew there wasn't anything good coming from what she'll say about what happened.

After walking into the kitchen, I grabbed a snack and soda before walking out of the kitchen. I was about to make it up the stairs but then the front door swung opened and I saw Blake walk in.

I ran behind a wall and stopped there as I heard her throw things down before I heard dad walk in and start yelling at her.

"What is your problem?"

"My problem!?" Blake yells. "Don't come to me about having a problem cause that's all you! We can't even go out and have a date night because you want to be an ass!"

As I was listening, I was slowly walking up the stairs at the same time. I made it to the top and I walked to my room before shutting the door.

I heard them keep yelling from downstairs and I sighed as I sat on the bed. I shook my head before opening my soda, chugging it before hearing more yelling.

Standing up, I walk around the room for a moment before stopping near the window. I look out and saw the street below before looking over in time for the front door to slam.

I saw Blake walking out instead of dad and she got into her car a few moments later before leaving.

Watching her leave, I heard my dad yelling from outside and saw him standing there. I saw her drive down the street and disappear down the road.

He was standing outside yelling before standing there for a moment. I saw him turn around and come back into the house before slamming the door.

Looking down the street, I sighed before walking away from the window.

-

It was quiet in the house for the next few hours.

It felt weird cause I knew dad was still home cause he never left and I didn't hear him leave.

He was downstairs somewhere, probably getting drunk cause Blake left.

I stayed in my room for the most part, playing songs on the guitar or drumming. I was minding my own business, jamming out and not caring about anything else.