⚠️afterwards⚠️ pt 2

braeden lemasters (rn its all ab cole preston)
LONG CHAPTER! (3287 words)
warnings: smut, dom reader, semi choking kink but not really?
a/n: currently im also out of state🧍‍♀️ besides that enjoy.
song ib: begging by måneskin (SORRY BUT I LOVE THEM AND IT GIVES A GOOD PLOT TO THE STORY)
-
"hey yn, you look great-amazing-beautiful" cole said as you opened your door. you wore a black semi-tight dress that goes above the knees with burgundy doc martens matching your fit with a over sized white buttoned cardigan. "hey cole, you look good-great-handsome too" you smiled pulling him into a hug as he chuckled. "you ready?" you asked him as he nodded, "ready as ill ever be" he smiled. "lets take a picture yea?" you asked him as he nodded. you set your phone on the table and put the timer on burst mode.

"do you know how to pose?" you asked him as he shook his head, "i play drums, not model" he laughed as you joined along. "here how about this." he said grabbing you holding you close.

reference:

"perfect" you smiled at him, hes amazing, cole

"perfect" you smiled at him, hes amazing, cole. absolutely gentle and nice. but braeden stays in your mind. "i know about you and braeden by the way" he says after the picture, "yea?" you looked at him "yup and lydia texted me what happened so.." he looked at you as you nodded slowly., "i really want to do this date, just incase you think im trying to make braeden jealous." you brushed a piece of your hair back. "oh, i accepted the date cause i thought you wanted to make him jealous." he laughed as you joined.

"so where to?" you asked him as he took your hand, "surprise." was all he said as you nodded. "braeden texted me." you told him as your phone kept going off. "check it" he said as you nodded.

messages:
< braeden
b: i told you not too.
b: whyd you go?!
b: hello?!
b: ik you see my messages yn, answer
y: what do you want?
b: to talk about whyd you go with cole after i told you not too.
y: omg dude, why does it matter? my choice right?
b: yea of course
y: if you have a problem with me going on a date with cole, keep it to yourself
y:

y: omg dude, why does it matter? my choice right?b: yea of coursey: if you have a problem with me going on a date with cole, keep it to yourself y:

b: read.
-
"whatd he do?" cole asked, "left me on read after i sent him this meme of harry" you laughed as he also joined. "SHUT UP" you said looking out to see the santa monica pier. "IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO" you said excitedly like a child on christmas.
(ive never been to the santa monica pier)