<<<< authors note

ok omg the last time i was on here and published a story was on november i think. after that i never updated.

I had ended up joining my schools soccer team, and had my own wattpad life as well. till it ended on january cause the dumb boy didn't wanna tell me that he liked or likes me🙅‍♀️ and is now dating a FUCKING sophomore while he's a senior who is eighteen. nothing wrong w that, just ngl when I asked him what's up w me and him he told me it was all a game and shit so I left him on read cause yk I didn't wanna deal w it cause I was tired of crying.

ok so his code name for me and my besties is pixie cause during our soccer games he woukd try doing this trick the leads him to end up like this

and my friend was like pixie cause he's posing like a fairy and all so we agreed w that.

anyways ok so mines and pixies first contact was on the last day of November, I had accidentally butt recorded mines and his convo, idk if that happens to you where you put your phone on the back pocket and when you take it out it's in the camera app.
yea? ok so that happened to me, and ugh omg I cry cause this was yk before everything.

AND I HAD JUST GOTTEN OUT IF A TOXIC friend/relationship. that boy was so horrible so when me and pixie talked, I was scared he would do the same as red (toxic boys code name). but no he's different.

literally when I opened up to pixie he actually wanted to find ways to help me and he cared for me, unlike red, he would tell me "forget ab it and don't think ab it" like wtf?

anyways pixie got w his girl I think on the 13 or 14? idk tbh but it's in the teens. anyways he still texted me after leaving I left him on read many times.

till recently me and him had something going on while his relationship was ass as well. and GUESS WHAT THIS BITCH HAD OR HAS FEELINGS FOR ME. and so much drama happened

it's a long story and I'm not sure if yall would wanna hear it.

actually if yall wanna know the situation write a comment down please ☻️ it's two in the morning and I have to wake up at four so yea, just comment down any of the fine men I write ab for the next chapter.

but overall my wattpad life, soccer caused me to take a long break from this lovely app.

and I just want to apologize for saying I would update and I never did </3. but I am back I hope, I can't promise for daily updates but I'm sure i cam do weekly.

ya girl is in a college class, softball team, and keeping straight b's and a's for my grade, tryinf to overcome my trauma for recent ones had been added cause of the dumb fuck of the bitch ass soccer coach.
so it's a lot going on. and w this boy, which I'm scared to say but imma say it

he makes me so happy and makes me forget ab everything bad.

but remember to comment if you guys want to know the story cause I could use some of your guys opinion.<3

anyways we'll see eachother in the next update:))))
love
a<3
stay safe loves!!!