its maybe the food/ braeden l.

warnings: idk tbh lol JUST A BAD ASS READER.

songs listened to: daisy/ ashnikko (kind of on repeat haha), wonder/ shawn mendes, strip that down/ liam payne ft. quavo, playdate/ melanie martinez (ik:|), bad guy/ billie eilish, positions/ ariana grande, motive/ ariana grande, ngmly/ wallows, pleaser/ wallows

-

you and braeden were that friendship everyone wanted. you were the badass one in the friendship, you cronfonted anyone who hated on the boys or their girlfriends, but when someone did it to you, you would lose your shit. it would piss you off, but you'd turn that hate comment into a joke. "how do i look?" braeden came out showing you his fit, you felt so weird, you knew why, you liked him, possibly loved him. "y/n? you okay?" he asked "uhm yea, yea im fine, you look good" you told him as you felt yourself going red, "good? im missing something arent i?" and you nodded getting up and taking him to the restroom. "its your hair, dont get me wrong its nice but it was on the wrong side" you told him as he sat on the counter on the restroom sink, you got some water in your hands and went in between his legs. you both were really close, you didnt noticed but he did. "see the thing is, it looked a bit weird, like it was bleh, but now that its on this side it looks good-" you noticed how close you guys were. "hi" you said nervously "hey" he said back "i want to kiss you" you told him as he smiled cupping your face and pulling you into a kiss. his hands were on your waist as yours were in his hair, it felt amazing, felt like butterflies are trying to escape inside of you, then you remembered "braeden" you pulled away from his touch, missing it but he had a date to go to "you have a date to go to" you told him and his eyes widen "right. i forgot" he told you as the tension started getting awkward. "that was-" you said as braeden cut you off "dont say anything yet, i have to go." and with that he left.

-

*during facetime with lydia*

"yes we just kissed then he ran out saying for me not to say anything and that he had to go!" you ranted to lydia "well how did the kiss happened?" you stayed silent as that scene was playing repeative in your head "i-um i told him i wanted to kiss him" you told her as she cheered you on "wow you really are that kind of bold" she said as you laughed "i was thinking out loud lyd, i didnt mean for it to happen! plus he's the one that pulled ME in" you told her as she laughed. "ive never seen a panic y/n, it looks funny"she said as you rolled your eyes, "yea but he went on his date and now i dont know how to feel, i practically just told him i liked him" you told her as you set your phone looking for your art book.

"aww you look so tiny with your blanket" she said as you looked into the camera "not right now lyd, i got this drawing idea." you told her as she chuckled "whos that?" you heard dylan "her other bitch" you joked around in a deep voice as he laughed and lydia did too. "so braeden texted me what happened" dylan said as he took lydia's phone "yea um he pulled me into the kiss, i said i wanted to kiss him okay? i dont know how to react" you told him as you started sketching into your book "well obviously since this is your first kiss or love" he said as lydia chuckled "hey sir im sorry but no one caught my eye like braeden did" you told him continuing sketching "are you drawing? i didnt know you could draw" dylan said as you got red "n-nooo?" you always kept it a secret. no one but braeden and lydia, "can i see?" he asked and you sighed "i just do some little sketches of what i feel." you told him as you showed him your drawings, "yea dyl, theyre amazing, its like you could feel them just by looking at it." lydia said as you laughed "yea, they look amazing though y/n, anyways if he stays with the girl, hes an idiot" dylan said as you laughed again and saw lydia on the phone.

"i wonder if cole know about this" you heard dylan said and you chuckled. "i dont know may-" you were cut off by the doorbell ringing, "probably the food i ordered, finally the bitch was starving" you said opening the door, you felt soft lips go on yours, soft yet familiar lips, flavored like coconut. you knew who it was, and you liked it, so you wrapped your arms around him. "im sorry for leaving you, i went to go tell the girl that i couldnt go, and that i needed help with a girl, and she did" he said resting his forehead on yours, "i-dude, you literally scared the living hell out of me!" you told him softly hitting his chest "i thought you were leaving to go with that girl, you idiot" you him pulling him into a hug, "never" he said hugging back "so i made you feel that emotional you decided to draw?" he said getting closer to you book, you closed the door and locked it. "um yes you did sir, i didnt know how to react which is why that person i drew only has a blank face" you said as he turned to you "sir?" he held in his laugh "i swear to fuck if you make fun of me braeden" you told him as he let go of the laugh he held in "BRAEDEN!" you tackled him onto the couch "o-ow y/n!" he laughed out loud.

-

you didnt even noticed you were stradle on his laps trying to find his weak spot. "you really dont notice things when they are happening do you?" he said pulling you closer to him, "guess not" "yea she's stupid" lydia said scaring you and braeden "lydia what the fuck?" you told her as she laughed"tell me what happens later alright babe?" lydia said as you nodded "okay babe, love you" you told her as she said it back making braeden laugh. "so where were we?" you asked him as he chuckled "you idiot" he said pulling you into another kiss.

-

YOOOOO whats up lolol, sorry for not posting anything yet, but school started again and im done with the bs. (jkjk i am done with school but i need to pass) also im doing this thing where i do my work first and finish everything, then write a story and publish it :) its called multi tasking lmaoooo but anywho yall i cant 21k reader!? yall make me emotion just like them couples i see outside my house >:| but yea thank you so much for that like holy crap, i cant express my happiness, as always requests are open, im open if you need a small ranting

stay home/safe!

vote if you want lol