spies in love/ peter p.

warnings:
side note this was ib a tik tok i saw and i immediately got the idea of writing this cause it was to cute and reminded me of peter 🥺(heres the acc @/birlap_)
-
5 month before
"mj you know hes just a friend" you rolled your eyes as she was leaning next to the locker by yours "yea so texting, calling and sneaking out with eachother is a total normal thing for best friends to do? why dont we do that" she simply said as you looked at her "um i have, you just always said you were busy or you dont want to go" you explained as she squinted her eyes "yea sounds like me" she said looking at you as you shook your head smiling. "hey will you like to go out with me?" peter asked as you turned to see him asking liz, "woah, didnt see that coming did you now?" mj said as you stood there shocked, liz smiled and said some words and peter hugged her, you didnt like the feeling you were getting, pure jealousy and heartbreak, some things that shouldnt be combined together. "i said me and him are just friends" you sternly said as peter headed towards you guys. "hey guys how you guys doing?" peter said awkwardly "im tired thank you so much for asking but ill be leaving now" mj said and left going wherever she goes "how are you doing y/n/n?" peter asked less awkwardly but more softly "im doing fine i guess, what about you pete?" you said looking into your locker "looking" for a book "well im feeling a bit anxious" he said and waited for you to turn back and face him but you kept you back at him. "oh really? why?" you asked "well because im-" "going on a date with liz?" you said grabbing your books and closing your locker and faced him as his face was scrunched up "um not exactly but something else" "just tell me peter" "i asked her out cause i was practicing" you looked at him weirdly. "practicing?" he nodded "yea" "for what to ask out a girl without giving yourself a hardtime? that would be the first" you spat as he was even more confused "yea but the thing is now im not so sure" "why?" "she seems mad at me" "how do you know, shes not even- ooooh" you stood there finally connecting the dots "yea so y/n? would you like to go on a date?" and yada yada.
-
"nerd" he said as you finished building the star ship lego from star wars, "excuse me sir but this is AMAZING! look peter look how amazing this is!" you said placed the last final piece to really have it finished, "holy sh-why is it so big?!" peter said as you stood there trying your hardest not to laugh, "no, no y/n dont you dare-" he crossed his arms "mmm thats what she said!" you bursted out laughing as he stood there shaking his head "it was the perfect moment angel, im sorry" you said falling to the floor dying of laughter, "ok ok ill give it to you, that was funny" he said laughing and picking you up. it was nice, the moment was perfect, you wanted to kiss him, you think he wanted to kiss you. "are we about too...?" you asked and he nodded, pulling you closer "yes we are-" he got cut off by some ringing coming from him phone "i dont have to answer it right now" he said hold you close "now where were we?" he said cupping your face and pulling it closer, now inches away from your until his phone ringed again. "what the fuck- fuck its mr stark" peter answered.
"h-hey mr stark, whats up?" he said nervously
"whats up!? whats up is that you and your girlfriend have only 5 mins to get in disguise and do some work" he said sassly
"r-right sorry mr stark we'll be there"
"you better be"
"mission time?" you asked him as he nodded getting his suit out and you double tapped your wrist causing your suit to be going all over your body "we have to blend in, wear this" peter gave you some sweats of his and a shirt "wow thanks for making me look like garbage" you said putting it on as he chuckled.
-
"mr stark i think we're a bit under dressed? well mainly y/n" peter said to the earphone that was in contact with you and tony, "yea im wearing sweats with a hoodie while every girl in hear is with really fancy clothing here" you said looking around "some even way to visible push up bras" you mumbled and heard tony snort "are any of them blonde-OW" tony shouted into the mic making yours and peter's ears hurt "yea wanna try that again?" you heard piper "i was just joking, i also told you not to come here while im working" "im just checking up on you mr stark" she said "oh really? kids you're on your own for now, peter knows what to do and get" tony said and getting off the little call you had. you looked at peter and he looked back at you "that was a bit" "lets not talk about. i dont want to think if him doing-ew" peter said pinching the the bridge of his nose as you laughed.
-
"peter hurry up" you whispered going through the vent "im not looking up" he said "peter benjamin parker. i am your girlfriend, you can look at my ass for fuck sakes" you said while peter shook his head "no itll feel weird" he said as you kept going, "fine then, guess ill be on the mission by myself" you said finally getting out of the vent. "oh" he looked up and followed your steps and got out as well. "mkay then, lets see what we're working with" he said opening the the small door with wires in it, after a while he started cursing under his breathe. "okay um this isn't working, umm pass me the screw driver" he looked at you, you decided to mess around since tony wasnt here but messing around with ms potts, "give me a kiss" you told him as his eyes widened "what?" "give.me.a.kiss.first" you looked at him serious "no" he said looking at the wires then back at you "no!? did you just say no to a kiss?!" you were shocked, heres the thing, you guys havent kissed, not even on the first date, second or third. "cause w-we're in the middle of a mission. i-i told you if we started dating, it could not interfere with situations like this." he said looking at you then at his fingers, "fine then. no screw driver for you" you got the screw driver as he sighed looking away then back at you "look i would love to kiss you but-what are you doing? no, y/n no no" he tried grabbing the screw driver out of your hands but he was a bit to late. "aw poor spider boy couldnt even use his webs to get it" you teased him "you did not just do that" he said doing a fist and covering his mouth "i did. good thing theres another one" you told him getting the other screw driver and showing him. he looked a bit relieved, it was funny how stressed he looked "perfect. give me-" you cut him off by clearing your throat, "okay...i'llgiveyouakiss" he said quickly and low, "im sorry, what was that?" you asked him acting oblivious "i said illgiveyouakiss" he repeated this time a bit more loud, "sorry spidey didnt catch that" you told him moving your hair to "hear" him correctly "i said ill give you a kiss! now give me the screwdriver " he said "what about-" you got cut off by peter getting the screwdriver off your hands with his webs "didnt see that now did you?" he chuckled as you rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.
-
"now that was a mission" peter said as you guys entered his room, "yea it sure was" you said sitting on his bed, "whats wrong?" he asked sitting next to you. "i liked the color of the screwdriver i dropped" you tried hinting him about the kiss "oh yea, thats actually a color used by both secondary and primary color- oh" he said as you closed your eyes thinking nothing was gonna happen, "i know thats why i liked it-" you got cut off by some soft lips, they were soft and warm, kinda gave you that funny feeling in your stomach. "theres your kiss" he said softly, you looked at him smiling widely "THAT FELT AMAZING" you shouted, pulling him into a hug, "youre amazing" he whispered hugging you back tightly.
-
this one is it. i love this one😭🥴 also i might get my phone taken away again cause my grades are coming in and i failed 4 classes maybe 3 im not sure, and those were final grades🧍‍♀️, its not that i didnt care about my grades its just none of my teachers put the assignments i was missing, but i still have the chance to bring them up ✋😭. so ill be updating as much as i can until the day the gets here😔
anyways
stay home
stay safe✨