⚠️ i wanna be yours/ hs ⚠️

harry styles
warning: sexual thoughts, literal sex, masturbating, cheating?
authors note after this story :/
-
y/n's pov

the thoughts of just running my hands through his body.
his on mines.
my body melting the moment he touches me. the spot burns after he removes it.
it just seems so astonishing.

i slowly start making my way into my panties, feeling myself wet, excited to think it's him doing this to me. I mean he is, cause I'm literally thinking about him. I start moving my fingers onto my clit, slowly going in circles, up and down, teasing myself.

"harry.." i quietly moaned to myself.

wishing he was the one doing this to me, making me feel like this. I wish he knew the actual reasons of why I stay up so late, fantasizing about me and him, his body. his arms, wishing they were wrapping my body, my neck, his fingers running through my tits, then to my lips.

i continued doing so, until I slipped a finger in, moaning a little louder. enjoying the feeling I am receiving, it's not enough. I need him. right here with me.

I kept imagining his veiny arms, slipping in and out of me, adding more fingers, until I've had enough.

the overwhelming feeling was washing over me, getting bigger and bigger by each pump.

harry...harry. fuck.

i cummed all over my fucking bed.

fuck.

I get off my bed and removed the sheets, it was late for me to wash but why would I leave my sheets out for him to see the mess I made just by thinking of him.

i threw the sheets in the washer and inserted laundry detergents then pressed the buttons to start it.

I go back to my bed room, and grabbed some clean panties. fuck this, im always constantly thinking about him, and it becomes so tiring cause I can't do anything about it, he's in a relationship.

he texts me these things he shouldn't do. yet he does them, I enjoy them cause I know he wants me, but he gives me false hope. he makes it seem like he's going to leave her for me. but we both know it's not true. well I know it's not true.

with all these thoughts flooding my head, i covered my bed with a new blanket and slept until morning.

*messages*

h: good morning, i hoped you slept well, just wanted to let you know, I'm like 30 mins away from your house.

y/n: good morning h, I slept like the usual, did you sleep well?

h: the usual? as in sleeping around 3 for an unknown reason? this time not really, many thoughts flooded my head.

y/n: yes as in sleeping around 3 for many unknown reasons. is everything alright?

h: or maybe you don't want to tell me the reasons? 🤨, everything's alright love, just you know thoughts.

y/n: are you driving?

h: yes, why?

y/n: text me when you're out front, I don't want you getting in a crash or anything, drive safe please.

h: okayyy, thank you love, I'll see you in a bit.

*end of messages*

i should've sent that message where I was going to tell him to not call me love.

makes me weak to my knees, something I'm willing to be down on for him.

no stop. it is waaaay to early for these thoughts. so to distract myself from these thoughts, I start cleaning, cooking my own breakfast, cleaning again, reorganizing the living room.