he chose a broken (perfect) heart.

tom holland.
warnings: arguing, drunk tom.
a/n: ive never wrote a story like this so enjoy, vote if you want
-
he promised, I trusted, he broke it. the other one promised even better but made it even worse. she promised to be even better but made it horrible. the one after her made it worse, he never promised, he never made it worse though.

this one, this man, he promised made it true, but broke the promise as cutting a thread, easy like that.

the man we're talking about is thomas stanley holland.

the never promising promised man. he was everything we dreamed of. perfect face, personality, a bonus for body, he was just perfect. he seemed to perfect to even be considered anything negative, but its just you. (your preferred pronouns) the broken one. the one who went through everything just to get him, one step away turned to one inch away. (y/p/p) felt like the most powerful person in the world when you met Tom. but when broken and perfect are put together, it has so description on how it could end. a forever lasting love story, the lover dies leaving the other broken like never before, but this story was a perfect disaster that ended perfectly.

"YOURE NEVER HERE TOM! ALWAYS FUCKING COMING AT 3, 4 OR 2 IN THE FUCKING MORNING!" you shouted as he came home drunk for the who knows how many time in the past 2 weeks. "SHUT THE FUCK UP Y/N! FOR THE SAKE OF EVERYONE" he shouted back "WELL SORRY I CARE SO FUCKING MUCH ABOUT YOU TOM!" you shouted, no tears, nothing of that, this was normal, you were used to it from the past, but it was so common you never became surprised if they told you off. "I CARE ABOUT YOU TOO Y/N BUT FOR THE SAKE OF US LET. ME. DRINK. IN. PEACE!" he shouted gripping onto his hair, you looked at him not surprised but eyes wide open, "tom, for the sake of us, stop drinking, today-" you said calmly, but got cut off by Tom "I DONT CARE ABOUT TODAY Y/N, IM IN SO MUCH STRESS, THE WORK, THE FANS, THE PAPARAZZI, EVERYONE Y/N!" he shouted at you going to the cabin and getting a bottle of whiskey out. "you want some?" he asked sitting on the table taking two cups out, "cant" you said simply, you can't cause you're pregnant with his child, you lost your virginity to him. "why the fuck not?" he slurred, pouring the whiskey in the glass, you went to the fridge and took out the tray with ice, "well thats what I want to speak about with you, here, it'll taste better" you said handing him the tray "thanks darling, and what is it?" he asked being so mesmerized by the ice, you rolled your eyes and got the tray and put it in the cup, he smiled softly and hugged your waist. "you okay holland?" you said hugging him back, "I don't want you to leave me love, I can't imagine my life without you. I want to have my kids with you, marry you, as a matter of fact" he got down on one knee taking out a box, you started to tear up.

this can't be, this can't be happening. is the broken hearted person becoming the forever to the perfect person.

"y/n, I fucking love you, and no one, NO ONE, could change that" he said as you jokingly rolled your eyes, "and I've always been scared and terrified of marrying the broken (your preferred gender), we joke around like this babe don't get mad, ha ha, okay but will you do the honor of marrying me and becoming a holland?" he asked as you chuckled and nodded, he got up and was about to put the ring on, "but my love, ask me when you're sobber" you said giving him a quick on the nose. "why? isn't it like being drunk says sober thoughts" he asked as you laughed "yes baby, but I want you to remember this moment" you said getting down with him, "but was it you wanted to tell me? it doesn't matter if I'm drunk or not, tell me cause I won't be able to sleep if you havent told me yours." he said as you nodded, he was becoming sober, it weird how it hits him quick and quickly becomes sober. you went to the bedroom and got the box, it had a baby shirt, pacifiers, a frame saying "daddy's baby" which sounds weird but was cute, bottles and in the middle was another box, the box that necklace are put in but this one had the pregnancy test. there was two mugs, one saying "super dad" and the other "super mom", you were nervous.

"baby you okay you look sick?" he asked as he cleaned the sink, "you threw up?" you asked as it reeked badly "yes baby I'm sorry" he said, he's not drunk anymore. "what's that you got there?" he asked pointing at the box, "well this is what we're gonna talk about but for now let get you clean, yea?" you asked setting the box on the couch and took to the bathroom. "oh baby? are we going tooo?" he asked smiling widely as you turned red, feeling funny from the stomach, not from the baby but from him, "youre a silly one tommy" you said as he pouted, "please baby" he whispered hugging you from the waist. "later?" you asked and he nodded smiling kissing your neck, "ill shower with you okay?" you whispered and he nodded.

you both showered in peace. nothing happened besides a little kissing, but he just washed your body, while you washed his. "I'm sorry for shouting love, I'm really fucking sorry" he said as you both came out the shower, you had the towel wrapped as a dress and his around his waist, "its fine, nothing new" you said wrapping your arms around him, "can I take a photo of us like this?" he asked, your back was facing the mirror, while he held you by your waist. "yea of course" you said as he kissed your shoulder, holding you close as he reached for his phone, holding it as the camera shutter went off. "how about one of us without the towels?" you blurted getting red, he nodded a gave you a quick kiss, he took his off, and took yours off. now you were facing the mirror as you got his phone ready to take the pictures as he covered your breast with his hands. "I like this one" you said showing the one where he's kissing your neck as you had your eyes closed enjoying the moment, "ill make it my home screen" he said as you looked at him like if he was insane, people will see it. "baby people will see it." you said as he nodded "they just get to see your stomach not what I get to see." he said as you kissed him, "how about this one then" you showed him, the towel hanged off your waist, as for your back was showing and his arms were around you, him kissing your neck, and you kissing his. "that ones perfect" he said as you set that picture as his lock screen. "lock screen?" he asked confused on why you didn't put that one as the home screen, "I looked better like this." you said as he nodded.

you both were dressed and it's now 4 am. "are you tired darling?" he asked as you shook your head, "I slept the entire day" you admitted as he chuckled "well what were we talking about?-right the box, what is it?" he asked as you stood up nervously and got the box. "what is it?" he said as you handed him the box, "open it to see" you said and so he did. he took out the stuff reading them and analyzing them closely, "super dad and super mom" he chuckled at it, this boy does not get the hint. "whats this  baby?" he asked getting the box. right now it could be that he doesn't want it now, or he leaves, or he stays and wants the baby. "open it" you said as he nodded, "what in the-" he took out the test reading the word pregnant. he looked at you then the test, with tears in his eyes, "im becoming a dad?" he asked and you nodded, "IM BECOMING A FUCKING DAD?!?! pinch me darling I need to know if I'm dreaming, I'm having my own kid with the love of my life!" he said as you chuckled, "no no pinching but maybe this" you said getting on his lap and giving him a kiss and a quick bite on his lower lip. "I'm not dreaming then" he said, "we're gonna be parents tom" you whispered as he excitedly picked you up and spinned you slowly, "WE'RE GONNA BE PARENTS Y/N!" he shouted as he cried, "im gonna be a dad" he said as you nodded tearing up as well.
-
1 year later

"I, tom holland, promise to be there for you, for the worse or for the better, for our ups and downs, for the tears of sadness, or happiness, whichever, I promised to be the super hero you need" he said putting the ring in your finger, it was official, youre now a holland, "you may kiss the bride" the priest said "daddy no, no kiss mommy in the mouth!" said your son Peter, ironic isn't it. the son of tom holland, the actor for Peter Parker, named his son Peter. he ran to you and tom, making everyone laugh, he got the microphone from tom as he picked him up, "why mate?" tom said looking at you, "betause only grown up can" he said making you, tom, and everyone else laugh, "we are grown ups pete" you said as Peter looked at you and tom, "be quick I want to give mommy kisses, alot kisses!" he said as haz came over and grabbed Peter from Tom's arms. "sometimes I wonder out of all the girls tom been with why y/n?" said one of Tom's ex who somehow got into the wedding, haz looked at her and rolled his eyes, "he chose a broken perfect heart" haz said as she rolled her eyes. "for the better or worse baby" he said pulling you from your waist as you smiled wrapping your arms around him, "always and forever tommy" you said as he pulled you into a hug.

maybe some broken heart are meant for this type of ending, maybe some aren't. but for tom after all he chose the perfect heart to fix his broken heart. and for you he fixed yours too.
-
HOLY SHIT i like this one, I never made a marriage one or pregnancy one, so here's to that lol generally I was going to make this a sad one but I feel like my sadness would've ruined this and make it heartbreaking lolol but I hope you enjoyed it :) vote! and as said
stay home
stay safe
tpwk<3