⚠️summer/timothee c⚠️

warning: smut😉
play watermelon sugar by harry styles 😉
-
You and your husband, timothée chalamet, were on a honeymoon. you didn't know what was gonna happen but you were excited. While that you were dreaming good, having a family with tim. Till you started feeling something going down on you, "timmy?" you asked while barely opening your eyes. "mmhm?" he said kissing your stomach then going down to your thigh, "w-what are you doing?" you also asked trying to process what he's doing. "well my love, im trying something new" he said looking back up and winking, he went back up leaving wet kisses all over. You felt yourself blush so you let timothée do what he's doing until he grabbed your thigh and gave it a squeeze, "baby what are yo- oh my holy shit" you said right when timothée just ripped off your panties and started licking you, he kept going and you couldn't get enough. Your hands were grabbing his curls, while he was eating you out, licking you and putting his fingers inside of you. "oh myyy shiiit timmy, baby keep doing that" you moaned asking him for more, tugging on his curls, "get up" he said and you listened "good girl" ;)), but when he said those words, those words any girl would died, you felt yourself getting more wet by the second. He took off his shirt and his shorts, he went in front of you, "you know what you have to do baby" ihe said and you knew what he meant. he wanted you to suck his dick, and you did. In his eyes your skin was glowing due to the sun on it, he admires what you're doing and your beauty. "mm baby, keep doing that" he said grabbing your hair and tugging it. he was done, you felt warm liquid shoot in your mouth. you thought you guys were done but it was just the beginning.
__________________
i dont really know how to write this stuff but im trying:)
stay safe🤍