1 Not more than one second of happiness

Inside the narrow fitting room. "Ah! It hurts! Ah!"

  My fiancé is outside, I dare not to speak loud. This pain is more unbearable than my first time.

  I am currently being pushed down on the dressing table with one leg highly raised and put on the table. The violent thrusts from behind make me nearly couldn't stand properly.

  There are mirrors from all sides, and I can see very clearly how he slides in and out of me.
  "So tight!" He takes a breath, "does that pure brother of mine know that you've been played like this before since long ago?"

  "Fuck off! Get out now!" The feeling of humiliation makes me say whatever I bear in mind. "Get out?" He smirks, he slowly pulls off from my vagina, then the next second he thrusted back in fiercely, "you mean like this?"

  "Or, do you want me to open the door and let my brother see his beloved fiancée being violated by his own brother?"

  Finished saying that, he holds me up from behind and pull my legs apart to the widest angle, in the mirror, the part where we connect, is leaking sparkly translucent fluid.

  "Look at you, you're feeling it even if you are being raped. As expected, you're a natural born slut." Tears of humiliation won't stop pouring, "Stop it. Please, please be quick."
  He gives me his response by adding weight to his punishment, our bodies collide, and I really feel like dying, "you're still the same, you body is much more honest than your cute lips."

  He smirks, then he forces me to kneel down and accept his ravage, he turns my head over forcibly and kisses me violently.

  I can never believe that, today should be the happiest day of my life. I came here to test out wedding gowns with my fiancé, how did things become like this?

  One hour ago.

  I walked out of the fitting room wearing a beautiful white wedding gown. I couldn't believe someone like me still deserve happiness.

  Sitting on the sofa outside, Joel Hales raised his head, he looked at me with gentle yet surprising eyes, "Lexie, you look gorgeous!"
  "I think she looks normal!"

  A deep and captivating voice popped up, although it's pleasant to hear, but this voice sounded like the thunders of hell to me. It's him! This voice I shall never forget, how could I possibly forget?!

  I looked up immediately to find the face in front of me extremely handsome.

  My heart acted as if it stopped beating.

  Ethan Hayes! How, how is this possible?

  It's been seven years! Those days were like a nightmare, I've run away for seven whole years! Yet my peaceful life broke apart completely at that moment.

  "Brother, how is she looking normal? In my eyes, Lexie is the purest white lotus." Joel said as he frowned.

  "Haha, white lotus?" Ethan laughed at how he described me, he patted Joel's shoulders, "don't rush, by normal I meant the dress. Come, I'll pick out the perfect dress for her, I guarantee that......" he purposely stopped for a second, "you'll be shocked!"
  The next second, without me realizing it, I was pulled into the fitting room with him.
  Brother? How? How are they brothers? They have different family names, Hales and Hayes, how?
  My happiness didn't last even one second, I only felt like I fell into a black hole.
  "Bam", the door was closed roughly, then he pushed me onto the dressing table. I didn't catch my balance and the pain was unbearable.

  "Swoosh", he swept away all the makeup.

  "No, ah!" I completely did not have the power to resist, merely a second passed by, he had already picked up my dress, and without any warning he took off my panties and thrusted his pride into me.

  "Hurts, ah, it hurts." The sudden thrust made me feel like that part is ripped apart, it was so painful my tears poured like rain, I can't believe he actually did this! His brother was just outside not far away!
   "White lotus?" Ethan's voice obviously got rough, "does my brother know that you're this kind of woman?"
  I close my eyes and cannot bear to recall what just happened until now.

  He changes a pose, he made me embrace his waist with my legs so that he could go in deeper. This torment is so unbearable that I feel like dying, soon, he finally lets go of me.

  I was thrown onto the floor like a rag doll. He tidies up his barely messy clothes and buckles his belt. After that he walks towards me.

  That pressure makes me suffocate, I want to grab something to cover myself, but there isn't anything to let me do so.

  "Ethan Hayes, are you satisfied now? We were over long ago." I ask while shivering. It's been seven years, I thought we will never meet again.

  "Satisfied?" He smirks, then he takes a wedding gown from above me. I thought he was going to continue humiliating me, but instead he just helps me put on the gown.

  His movements are gentle and soft, he is completely different from just now.

   "Done, this kind of wedding gowns suit you. When you go out later, you know what to say." He leans over and said that in my ear.