22 Goodbye, Mr. Hayes (Part 2)

I can see that he is chasing my taxi all the way. He is shocked by what he is seeing,and stops.
  It's raining so hard,and my eyes are blurred, I can't tell whether it is tears or rain, I have no idea what is the expression on his handsome face.
  Suddenly, I am yelling "No!". The sorrowful emotions rush to vent, and they overshadow the storm. "Lexie!Calm down!!!" He is coming towards me.
  "Don't come over!" I lose my head and shout, "Ethan Hayes,now satisfied? Are you satisfied!?"
  I am sore, except for my heartache, my lower abdomen is constantly slamming, and this kind of PAIN makes every inch of my skin seems to be torn, l can not speak at all.
  Suddenly, there are something warm come from the lower abdomen. I reach out and touch it. My private part is wet. I know why,it is blood.It is ABORTION!
  Ethan Hayes cautiously approaches me.
  I am sneering, putting the blood-stained hand in front of him,a touch of bloody smell floats in the air.
  "Ethan Hayes, I have never been to bed with Joel.This is your child.As you wish, the child will never come to the world!Eh, this world does not belong to him."
  "Lexie, in fact, I..." It seems that he is immersed in the sadness and pain.TOO ridiculous!What are you doing?I interrupt him without any hesitation.
  "Ethan Hayes, yes, I owe you a debt for Aunt Perkins' life.I can't return it to you.I was trying to find evidence to prove that I was innocent.I mean there was another reason.But..."
  I stop talking and then smile sadly. "I suddenly feel that it was meaningless. Because..."
  I reach out and raise my head, gently stroke his handsome face,and his sword-like eyebrows.
  He stares at me instead of refusing,and there are something complicated deep in his eyes. "Everything I did,just because that i want to have you stay with me again. But why? I am stupid, you don't love me at all, you only have disgust and hatred for me, why should I be in vain... "
  His lips are moving and it seems that he wants to say something.
  I gently touch his lips and prevent him from speaking. My index finger repeatedly outlines his lips in the rain.
  "Ethan Hayes, I have only one thing to regret during my lifetime."
  I look deep into his eyes. "Seven years ago,I saved you in the River Town.I was falling in love with you when I looked at you the first time.From then on, it is like a hell,I can not help myself loving you at all."
  I take a deep breath and smile, trying to leave him with the most beautiful of my smile.
  I hope he can remember it and keep it to the deepest part of his memory. He looks at me but can not speak at all.
  Because of the heavy rain and the night,I can't see him clearly. The belly is getting more and more painful, I know the child is leaving me. I stretch out my another hand,holding his face in both hands and getting closer.
  My physical breakdown,and my vision is gradually blurred. I am gently saying, "Hey, I have nothing.Now,we are quits.I hope that you can be with your white lotus forever. Hopefully, We will never meet each other in the future,even the afterlife."
  After that, I raise myself on tiptoe in order to kiss him.
  This kiss is mixed with sputum, bitterness, bloody, but not sweet.
  I kiss him,and my heart is full of bleakness.I suddenly push him away as i feel that he starts to respond to me,it catches him off guard.I run to his car,and the speed is so fast that he has no time to react. He forgot to turn off the car. I just turn back and say, "Mr. Hayes, Goodbye forever." In the dark night, I can see that his face is swallowed by horror.
  I just smile,get into the car,and step on the gas,and rush straight toward the ruins.
  "Lexie!" The storm drowns all the voices. Dad, Mom,Aunt Perkins,I am coming...Now,I have nothing to care about...
  My life is full of sorrows.Make all the grudges end in the torrential rain.Right now,nothing is important.
  "Boom!"
  The last consciousness i can feel is that the airbag almost stunned me. At last glance, I see the ruins are collapsing, and they are coming to bury me...
  Drown me. . . . . . Finally, it's over.