21 Goodbye, Mr. Hayes (Part 1)

After Liane and Olivia went away, Ethan showed that the doctor was preparing.
   "Dr Law, prepare for anesthesia."
   "Okay, admire less." Dr Law nodded and took out the needle that had been prepared.
   I stood still, and my mind was just the words of Liane.
   They want to start with my father, yeah, a wedding banquet in the district, what a great thing, it is better to frame me, anyway, eventually, I want to get married. Why care more than a few days. So who would suspect they are self-directed? As long as I remove my father, remove me, and cover up all the facts of their sins, they can sit back and relax.
   Ethan saw I didn't move, pushed me, and urged, "Go up to surgery, don't let me do it myself."
   I can't help it, I was pushed to the ground by him, knocking down the operating light pole, the body hurts everywhere, and the brain is blank.
   Enjoy being intolerant, pity me, he bent over my shoulder.
   "Oh, it won't hurt. Just sleep. Just listen you will have children, but not now... I won't..."
   What he is still saying, I have no intention to listen, and I don't think about what he meant.
   , I leaped from the ground and pushed open the cold, picking up the pole next to him and kneeling down to his back.
   "Pang" sounded.
   Although Ethan was shocked, she did not hide. Straight back and hard to bear this. Almost at the same time, the blood slipped from his ruthless lips. All the way reddish his white shirt.
   He looked at me, and the light in his eyes was actually clear.
   Dr. Lu was also scared.
   My heart pounded and my hands trembled like fallen leaves in the wind., I saw the window in the room and slammed it with a light pole.
   "Hey." Ethan could not stand up for a while.
   I look back, what does he call me? I thought I was wrong.
   I have no time to take care of it and jump from the window.
   I am going to save my father.
   Enough, really enough, seven years, I can't sit still.
   The window was two meters high from the ground. When I landed, I obviously felt the pain in the lower abdomen. I couldn't care about anything. I ran hard and ran to the big road and stopped a taxi.
   "Go to Yendale Rehabilitation Hospital! Fast!"
   The taxi is running all the way!
   Tonight is dark, no stars and no moon. The lights illuminate the front of the dim, and further away, it is darker. When I arrived at Yendale Rehabilitation Hospital, there was a warning line far away.
   I rushed out of the car, and the pungent smell came out.
   Too familiar!
   Another fire!
   Unlike seven years ago, I am late. It is quiet, and the sound of the wind and the debris falling from the wind is clear. Quiet and terrible.
   The fire has already subsided, there are no fire trucks, and there are no ambulances.
   Only a few sporadic people maintain the site.
   Everything is as quiet as silence.
   I trembled and stepped forward.
   No one stopped me.
   In front of you, it is hell on earth. The small building where my father lived was an intensive care unit. It used to live about eight people. Now it has collapsed by more than half, leaving only the burnt wood and broken tiles, and the doors and windows are burned, like black holes.
   A ruin.
   As quiet as a grave.
   I stood still, the night wind hurt my eyes. There is a constant flow of warm liquid on the cheeks. I can't believe that my only relative, I left me like this.
   From then on, where is the place to be?
   I blame myself, although I have already arranged my father to transfer to the hospital, it is still a step late because I have to wait in line for the bed.
   A manager passed me and shook his head and said: "It's miserable, all dead, no one can live."
   The wind whistled and the wind raged.
   Heavy rain, I can't keep it down.
   I was soaked in the rain and shivering.
   Rain, it is raining now, what is the use?
   It's too late, it's too late.
   Just like me, it's too late!
   Behind him, the brakes rushed.
   I turned and saw that Ethan came down from the car. He didn't even turn off the fire, he ran towards me...