25 Don't leave me

The doctor comes very soon,after checking,he says,"The accident hurt his brain,and he has been in a trance for a long time,it is really beyond my expectation.DON'T GIVE UP!I believe there's miracle."
  The doctor has gone.Obviously,Joel is more depressed.Ethan stands by side,so embarrassed,I know he doesn't even know how to cheer Joel up.I give Joel a glass of water,and comfort him,"Joel,don't worry,the science and technology is more and more developed,everything will be fine.You have overcome the biggest problem,so do not give up,believe yourself."
  He is crazy,push me away,"I would died!!!I don't wanna be a disabled person!!"
  "Oh!"My clothes are wet by the water,but Ethan is standing behind me.
  He holds my shoulders and takes tissue to help me wipe the water,"Are you ok?Lexie?"After then,he recognizes it is not good to do so,stops suddenly.
  It seems that Joel is hurt by what he saw just now,he hugs me,"Sorry,sorry,Lexie,so sorry,I am not on purpose.I am in a bad mood.Believe me,I will never hurt you."I see that he is going to hit himself,I stop him,"No,Joel,it is my fault."
  "Lexie,I have nothing but you,don't leave me,I beg you."
  He holds me tightly."Joel,I..."
  I have a look at Ethan Hayes,he frowns.
  "Joel,are you look down on me?"Joel Hayes is crazy,"YOU LOOK DOWN ON ME!I would die!!!"
  I see him getting crazier and crazier,i hug him immediately,"Joel!Okay!Calm Down!I will not walk away!I will not leave you."
  His eyes are full of expectation,"I want to go back home,you go with me,okay?don't leave me!Lexie,Lexie."
  I am unwilling to refuse him,but i feel i cannot breathe at all.
  Go back with him?What does it mean?
  But now he is disabled,it is because of me,how can I be a looker-on.'I...okay,I promise you."
  "Lexie."It seems that Ethan Hayes wants to prevent me from promising Joel,but he frowns,doesn't speak at all.I see him clenching his fists.Finally,he is reluctant to say,"I have something else to do,I am going,Joel,please take a good rest."
  Several days later.I come to the Hayes Family.
  Joel Hayes has brought me here for several times.I thought i would never come to here again.
  The richest family in Beijing-Hayes Family,their house is really luxurious.There are swimming pool,fountain,and so on.
  However,I meet the person that I don't want to meet in my afterlife.I hate her,but i have to face her.
  Olivia Gomez!!!
  "Oh!BITCH!Why are you still alive?You should die!"She scolds me.
  "Olivia Gomez,the GOD doesn't want me to die."I stretch out my index finger and point the sky,"I guess the GOD wants me to expose your crimes."
  She catches my arms,"BITCH!What did you say to my brother Ethan?"I sneer,"Why are you so excited?"
  "Lexie Gomez,everyone who know that have died already,you can find no evidence!"
  "Eh?if so,why are you afraid?"I push her away.
  "Don not be too content with yourself!May you think you will be supported by Joel Hayes.BUT i will not lose"She walks away.
  "Olivia Gomez,just wait. Your nightmare will be beginning from then on!"I stare at her back...