26 Going to engage tomorrow

Mr Park guides me to one of the guest rooms which is so beautifully decorated that are located at the same row of Joel's room.
   "Outside. All of you." Joel's words rushes into my mind immediately when I walked pass his room and also the huge sound of things being thrown onto the floor.
   Mr Park sighs and shakes his head resignedly, "Sigh, he never lost his temper that easily before. He must be broken-hearted completely. The only thing I could do is to pray that he can recover to what he used to be. Our family's trusted doctor and also the rehabilitation doctor came here during the afternoon today, both of them came up with a detailed recovery plan for Joel, yet, Joel doesn't wanted to give any cooperation towards them. Now, he's losing his temper again just because he doesn't wanted to use the wheelchair."
   I'm feeling so guilty deep down inside my heart after I've heard what Mr Park said.
   I am the one that changes his personality completely, from the gentle and kind man, to this.
   The door was pushed.
   Joel Hayes stopped what he's doing and just stares at me in complete shock and happiness, "Lexie, you're finally here, I was afraid that you're not going to show yourself here."
   I smile gently while pushes the wheelchair towards him, "Let me bring you outside for a walk."
   Joel feels shock for a while and agrees. Mr Park is totally enlightened and helps Joel to sit on the wheelchair.

   Joel is feeling better than before after both of them have been chitchatting.
   I headed back to my room and had a quick shower after I've done some tidying during the night.
   Suddenly, there's something wrong with the balcony.
   I looked over there in confusion, then I sees Ethan.
   "Oh wow, I can't believe that Ethan Hayes is doing something as ridiculous as this." I am definitely smiling irony while I said this.
   "Lexie Gomez, you can't stay here. Just think of ways to get out of here as soon as possible." Ethan pulls my right sleeve harshly and continues, "I can't explain everything to you right now but it's dangerous for you to stay here tonight."
   "Well, I think that you're the most dangerous." I replied coldly, "If you treated me like this because I saved you before......um."
   His lips is blocking my mouth before I finishes the sentence.
   His hungrily desire is showing, with his perfect skill on kissing, intertwining our tongues with each other, I couldn't stop him. The more I tried to get away from him, the more he will be wanting me.
   The ambience in the room is going higher and higher. He's strong in this, how am I supposed to defence myself? My mind goes completely blank, I can't think. My body is enjoying what he's doing to me actually.
   His hands started to touch here and there, playing with my sensitive parts, sneaking his giant hand inside my sleeping gown without even breaking our kiss. Nope, not even a sec.
   His wet lips starting to kiss on all over my body, especially on my neck. When he starts to get inside me, my eyes are filled with tears yet my body is filled with him. While in my mind, I am feeling frustration about myself, how could I let him to do whatever he wanted? Why couldn't I pushed him away from me?
   It ended with his heavy panting.
   "Lexie, luckily you're fine."
   He continues to place his wet kiss on my lips while carrying me inside his embrace.
   It's late in the night.
   Just when he's about to carry on, there's somebody knocking on the door.
   'Knock-knock'
   I pushes Ethan away immediately and quickly tidy up my sleeping gown and also brushing through my hair with my fingers.

   "Lexie, it's me. Uhm.. can you open the door for me? I have something to tell you."
   The voice coming behind the door is definitely Joel.
   Ethan starting to frown hard then he walks away through the balcony with his clothes in hand.
   Then I quickly walks over to the door and replies, "coming. Joel, I was asleep."
   Joel is sitting on his wheelchair.
   When I sees the wheelchair, it awakens me from the intense sex that Ethan and I just did. Gosh, what did I just do? I am still having sexual relationship with Ethan? How am I supposed to face Joel?
   I just wanted to slap myself.
   I pushes Joel's wheelchair into my room , luckily he didn't suspects anything although my bed is a mess.
   "Joel, why haven't you sleep in this time? You have to get some rest after you awakens." I says awkwardly.
   "Lexie." Joel is hinting me to place both of my hands on his hand.
   So I did and he grabs my hand tightly, looks at me into my eyes, and his eyes are shining like stars.
   "Lexie, there's one thing that I have to do it again." He says while slowly getting himself down from the wheelchair.
   I have no idea what to do but I am nervous so I just calls his name gently, "Joel.."
   Fortunately he didn't fall onto the ground but he is kneeling right in front of me.
   Right when I am going to help him up from the floor, he reaches into one of his pockets and a small box just show up right in front of my eyes. It's a stunning diamond ring.
   "Lexie, marry me." Joel says in a serious tone while still looking into my eyes with nervousness.
   My heart shivers a little. That's why he said he wanted to do it again since this is the second time he proposes to me.
   But....
   My voice is trembling like crazy, "Joel, I am not the Lexie you known before. You don't know the real me, the real personality that I have." Then I stop for a while and continues, "Ethan and I, we met each other 7 years ago, so...."
   Joel then quickly places one of his finger right in front of my lips to shush me up, "I can just ignore the past and take it as it never happened. From now on, you are mine. Okay?"
   I bit my lips. 'why.. why.. why..' why did all of this happened? I just had sex with Ethan ! Like just a few minutes ago ! I hate myself so freaking much, I couldn't control myself.
   "Or is it because I'm a disabled person and you're disgusted ?" Joel is so depressing when I didn't answer his questions then he started to slam both of his thighs, "I hated myself! Why couldn't I walk like a normal person?! I'm just useless."
   "No ! I didn't feel disgusted at all!"
   I quickly grabs both of his arms to stop him from slamming his thighs again and again.
   " I didn't feel disgusted by you, you're not a burden to me at all."
   "Then let's engage tomorrow?" He begs me like I'm his only hope.
   I couldn't reject him. I just couldn't do it.
   Maybe it's time for me to think of solutions to stop having relationship with Ethan.