36 Miss a good play

Cold, it's very cold. I was imprisoned in a cold and damp small room, almost no lights here. Through my observation, I think this place is a basement of the mansion.

   My limbs were tied. I know I can't resign myself to death, I have to do something to save my life. I found a tiny rusted iron sheet, using it to rub the rope. After a great effort, the rope finally broke.
   I wait for a chance, listening to the happenings out of the door.
   "Everything is done?"
   "Sure enough, she is Ethan's weak point. Two at afternoon, North Port's wharf."
   "Be careful, Ethan is not a weak opponent."
   "Don't worry, she is still on our hand."
   "Quick send her the meal, her last meal. After today, she can be with Ethan forever. Hahaha!"
   At the moment of the door opened, I smash a pottery pot to a man's head. Taking advantage of the other one's distracted, I smash the pot to his head as well.
   I use the ropes to tie them, dragging them to the room and lock the door.
   I run away of the mansion, calling a cab and rush to the wharf. They are really cruel, not only want to kill me, but also Ethan.
   When I arrive, I see Marcella, Ethan, Joel and more than ten men in black are standing on the wharf, there is a luxury yacht behind them. As far as I know, this is the Hayeses' yacht, and North Port's wharf is also their property.
   I quietly approach the wharf, but I see Ethan's hands were tied.
   Marcella sneers. "Ethan Hayes, finally it's your turn!" She waves a contract in her hand. "It's so surprising, you can renounce the inheritance as an exchange for Joel signs the divorce agreement. Is that woman really important?"
   "What a pity, I won't let Lexie get away of me. Bro, you just signed a wastepaper. Don't blame me, I just take back what belongs to me. And you, get out of the city immediately! I don't want to see you anymore!" said Joel.

   "Joel, no matter what happened to the old generation, you and I are brothers. You are clear about how I treat you, huh?" Ethan said slowly, without panic. "Joel, sometimes you are too silly. Do you think they will really send me off by using this yacht? If I have gone, can you really live with Lexie together?"
   Joel knits his brows, feeling something is wrong.
   "You can't imagine how cruel your mother is. I guess, after you all left, someone will send Lexie to the yacht. When the yacht drives to the high sea, a fire will burn it. The next day, the media will report the news of Ethan and Lexie dated on the yacht, and they died in the fire." Ethan's voice sounded relaxed, seemingly joked with them.
   Joel quickly looks at Marcella.
   "The woman doesn't deserve you!" Marcella cried.

   "So what he said is true?" Joel is hard to believe.

   However, Marcella gives a hint to the men with her eyes, and the men in black immediately exercise control over Joel.
   I take the chance to throw myself at Ethan. I am carrying a knife, using the knife to cut the rope off. My action is speedy, I don't know how I did it myself.
   "RUN!" I hold his arm and want to run.
   But he remains moveless. "Lexie, did you escape? Did you get hurt?" He keeps checking my body worriedly.
   "Run!" I urged.
   He slightly smiles. He kisses me and takes out a paper from his pocket. "After you signed, you can have your freedom."
   My spirit seems broken. What is he waiting for? Isn't he doesn't know this paper is useless at this moment?
   Once we run to the highway, they can't do anything to us. Now, the men in black are surrounding us.
   Ethan holds me to his arms. "If we run away, we will miss a good play."