37 The truth (part 1)

'Lexie?!' Joel Hayes receives a great shock as he looks at me. He stares at Marcella Jones Hayes. 'Mom, are you mad? Do you really want to kill them?'
  'Yes, Joel. She's the one who pushed your dad and killed him, I saw that by my own eyes. And because of that, I was captured. I heard they also wish for my death.' I reply.
  'What?! My dad...' Joel Hayes's eyes turn bigger.
  Ethan Hayes holds my hands tighter. He blames her with anger: 'Marcella Jones Hayes, do you really wish to get more sins?'
  'Hahahaha. Get more sins, you say? My sin was all caused by Alexander Hayes and that flirty bitch!'
  Joel Hayes is surprised by her reaction. 'Are you nuts, mom?'
  Marcella Jones Hayes calmly shows her cold laugh towards me: 'It's too late to ask for that. At any rate, you'll never see the sunshine on the next morning. Since you've shown yourself, just work together with me.'
  'Stop it, mom. Are you crazy? We're now trying to take people's lives! I thought we just took away the power without taking their lives! How dare you do this?' Joel Hayes screams with rage. Unfortunately, his movement is restricted.
  My heart gains back a sense of wrath. It's good to know that Joel Hayes still maintain his merciness.
  'Hehe, I'm sure she will. After all, that's not her first time to murder people.' A scene of heartbreaking past is flashed inside Ethan Hayes's eyes. 'She's the one who murdered my mother 7 years ago, and she keeps going on until now.'
  Marcella Jones Hayes is stunned by his respond. She knits her eyebrows as she gives a cold respond. 'What are you talking about? Stop talking nonsense.'
  'Get them!' Marcella Jones Hayes gives an order to those men in black.
  I slightly retreat backwards. During the moment that Ethan Hayes holds me firmly from behind, I can feel some sort of safeness.
  At sudden, I can sense the silence from the air.
  Strangely, those men in black don't give any responds. They don't work just like they did before.
  Marcella Jones Hayes yells again. 'Get them, I say!'
  No one moves. Her doubtfulness has turned into anxiousness.
  At the exact moment, Ethan Hayes releases me. As he slowly approaches to Marcella Jones Hayes, she slowly retreats with fear.
  'Do you think I'll die just like that? The ones you hired are my PTU. They were just following my orders to start their acting. You're way too naïve.'
  'What...?' Marcella Jones Hayes's face starts to turn paler.
  'I also send some underlinings to fetch Lexie's people. But I didn't know that she had made her escape.' Ethan Hayes paused for a moment. 'Unfortunately, I was late. I didn't expect that you would do this against dad.'
  'I... I didn't mean it! No, that's wrong...' By the time Marcella Jones Hayes loses her speech, she denies again. 'It's Mr. Park who pushed him, not me. Hehe, you don't have any proofs. Mr. Park had admitted his mistake!'
  'I'll not lose. Nothing will be happened for today. I do nothing, and all of you will stay safe! Hahaha!'
  I knit my eyebrows. That means Marcella Jones Hayes managed to find another sinner since earlier.
  'Is that so?' Ethan Hayes smirks coldly. 'I know there's someone who likes to meet you. I guess it's about time to reveal the truth that lasts for 7 years.'
  Ethan Hayes lightly claps his hands. Soon, the PTU are bringing a person to come.
  It turns out that person is Jen Jackson.
  I receive a great shock. I saw Jen Jackson and Marcella Jones Hayes had a secret conversation in the garden before. I thought they were just friends, but unexpectedly, they are all connected to 7 years ago incident.
  I knew that Aunt Perkins's death is surrounded by strangeness.
  Back to those days my father was hospitalized, Jen Jackson had exposed her bad intention. During the moment she cooked the peach resin, she said that she would use the gas to burn the Gomez family.
  The Gomez family was ruined by the sea of fire. It's impossible for her to know what I cooked during that day, unless she was somewhere in the scene.
  'Release me. You have no rights to caught me.' Jen Jackson keeps struggling. While she sees Marcella Jones Hayes's appearance, she screams loudly. 'Help me. Help me. I didn't say anything.'
  Marcella Jones Hayes starts to experience the nervousness. She insults. 'What are you talking about? I don't recognize you!'
  'Quit your arrogant denial. If not because of you, I wouldn't set up the trap.'
  Ethan Hayes claps his hands again. Later, he holds me tightly. 'Lexie, there's a person will show himself. You'll meet him.'
  I'm surprised by his respond. My heart beat speed up all by itself.