24 He has changed

I cannot imagine that Joel recovers his consciousness like this.I push the EMERGENCY button.
  ALL of the doctors and nurses come here,so do Marcella Jones Hayes and Alexander Hayes.
  There is crowded with a lot of people,I can only stand in the corner.I feel that i am unnecessary.
  After having a physical examination,the doctor declares that right now Joel is healthy."It is really out of my mind,Okay,now the patient need a good rest,so,after visiting,please leave here quickly."
  We all heaved a sigh of relief,especially Alexander Hayes.He looks at me,i feel embarrassed,finally,I greet him kindly,"Hello,President Hayes."
  He is not a terrible person as i am thinking,he says gently,"I know you,your design is pretty good.You can call me Uncle,take a good care of Joel."
  I nod.
  Obviously,Marcella Jones Hayes is not satisfied,but she cautiously says,"Alexander,she made Olivia abort while the engagement party,she is really wicked,what if..."
  I can see that Alexander Hayes gets mad,he berates her,"Stop talking!Don't interrupt!"
  She is ashamed,but she pretends to be elegant,"Okay,i see."
  "Lexie,Lexie."Joel is calling me.I am a little embarrassed,I don't know how to react to him.At the same time,Marcella Jones Hayes wants to go to him,but Alexander stops her,she is reluctant,however,she can do nothing.
  Before I am leaving,Alexander Hayes tells me,"You can live with us after Joel is released from the hospital."
  After then,he didn't wait for my response but left.I freeze for a moment.What is the meaning of his words?I walk to Joel,but i feel uncomfortable,I just look at the ground.
  It is a good news that he is awake now,but the reason why did he suffer the car accident is me.What's more,he saw me and Ethan.I have no idea how to face him.
  "Lexie,come here."He makes me sit on his bed,near to him,"It seems that you made a good impression on my dad."
  "Joel."I don't wanna lie to him,"Now i feel relieved,because you are awake.I will leave Beijing after several days..."
  He pushes me down on the bed and kisses me,I am shocked,I am even dare to move.
  We have never been in an intimate atmosphere.
  His kisses make my inner conflict,but i am afraid of pushing him away,because he is still a patient.
  Finally,he lets me go.Then he raises his head and says,"Ethan,How long have you been to here?"
  WHAT!!!Ethan Hayes is here!He stands at the doorway.I can see there are something complicated deep in his eyes.
  He must see what happened just now,I am nervous,like the instinct,I want to get out of the bed,however,Joel holds me down.
  "Why don't you come in?"
  "Joel,that is okay,you are fine now."Ethan Hayes says.
  "Joel,you just woke up,you need a good rest.I will come to see you tomorrow."THANK GOD!I have myself free!I get out of the bed quickly.I don't know why i feel there's something strange.Joel Hayes...has changed a lot...He kissed me just now,like on purpose.
  Joel Hayes still holds my hands and wants to push me down on the bed again.But i don't imagine that he falls down on the floor...
  I am frightened by him,going to help him,so does Ethan Hayes.
  However,he push Ethan away,just hold me.He is crazy about his legs and stares at me with despair,"lexie!Why I can not stand up!WHY!!!"
  "WHAT?"I am freezing.