9 sinful

Ethan Hayes stunned, and his handsome face turn gloomy.

  Joel Hales is unbelievable. He rushes forward without thinking then whack Ethan Hayes. "You are too over! How can you do this?!"
  Ethan Hayes did not fight back.
  "Don't." Seeing Joel Hales still going to whack him, so I try to pull him all the way, "Joel, don't. Sorry, it's my fault!"
  Joel Hales is angry, "Impossible, you are so kind. It must be him!" After that, he whack him again and yelled. "Ethan Hayes! I never fight with you! The power are yours, what do you want from me!"
  Ethan Hayes still didn't fight back.
  I try my best to grab Joel Hales and shouted, "Don't, is I seduce him. I drugged him. It's me! It's me!"
  Joel Hales's body is stiff. He turn back and his tenderness eyes are full of unbelief. "You lie to me, I don't believe."
  This thing always has to end, so decided to tell him, "He is - the heir to the group, but you are not!"
  "The night we try the wedding dress, your dad has announced the heir and the media reported too. How can I don't know!"
  "So what? You never care about money and status?"
  My smiled was so sadly, looking at his clear eyes, "Probably only you believe."
  After that I looked at Ethan Hayes, not moving for a long time. What kind of person am I? I can't figure it out myself.
  Ethan Hayes also looked at me with complicated.
  "No, no!"
  Joel Hales suddenly push me away and stepped back.
  "I don't believe !"
  "I don't believe !"
   "You lied to me, you lied to me!"
  Looking at his heartbreaking look, guilt almost drowned me, but I had to give him a final blow.
  "Your Hayes company, affiliated group, I knew your identity at the first time I sent the design plan....."
  I saw the light in Joel Hales's eyes was like a fire that was extinguished, and rest of the ash was exhausted. There was no a trace of hope.
  This information is actually not known to many people, and I have only know recently. "Joel, let me explain."
  Ethan Hayes put on his clothes and was about to say.
  Joel Hales stopped coldly, "Shut up! I don't want to listen!" He turned and flew out with grieved.
  His look makes me have bad premonition. I quickly chased out. . . I didn't dare to stop for a moment.
  The history is amazingly similar! Seven years ago, I woke up at Ethan Hayes's bed.
  My first time, my ignorance and youth, in the stormy night, on his white sheets spread a blossoming red plum.
  On that day, he drugged, very crazy and countless times.
  I don't know how I stay to the end. . . .
  Until the door was knocked open. Dad, mom, Olivia Gomez, Jen Jackson, they all came.
  I'm the bitch, who plan to drug my sister, Olivia Gomez boy friend and get laid with him.
  In order to avenge Jen Jackson, what a good excuse. And I unable to explain.
  "Joel! Listen to me!" I almost grab him, but was break free by him.
  It's raining. The rain cut me like a knife on my face.
  That day, my mother did the same, rushed out of control. Dad was angry and fainted.
  I ignore everything and put on my clothes to chase my mom. Who knows..... "Joel!"
  I look at Joel Hales rushing to the road. The car was speeding.
  Seven years ago, a truck bang to my mother. Seven years later, a sports car went straight to Joel Hales. "No, don't!!!!" Memories and reality overlap.
  Seven years ago, I watched my mother being hit and slid down, lying on the ground without breathing.
  Seven years later. . .
  "Joel, Joel! Don't!" The car is in front of me, and I almost catch his sleeve.
  At that moment, I was like crazier. I wanted to go with Joel Hales. I jumped forward.
  "Joel!!" Behind me, Ethan Hayes had caught up. Suddenly, he grabs me. The strength is strong and I directly fell back into his arms.
  The harsh brakes sounded.
  Although the car was stopped, but Joel Hales was still bang and hit the windshield, then slipped...
  Blood is everywhere.....