2 Debutante of River Town

Maybe it's because Joel has waited for too long, he fell asleep on the sofa. When he sees me he shows this look of admiration, "brother, this is awesome, how did you do this? It's too beautiful! This gown it is!"

  I look at myself in the mirror, a satin wedding gown with a long fish tail design, it perfectly shows off the shapes of my body and adds just the right amount of femininity.

  "I shall leave first." Ethan says as he leaves, "report to me if anything happens." Before he left he told Joel.

   "Yeah, alright." Joel's haze never left me, I feel embarrassed being stared like that.

  Suddenly the sound of engine pops up.

  I peek outside and saw that black Maybach leave.

  "Lexie, actually I have something that I am hiding from you." Joel grabs my hand, he hesitates for a while and says, "actually I hid my identity, I am tar-corporation's second son, just now that guy is my brother, Ethan Hayes. I hid my last name because......"

  I don't know why, maybe because Ethan left, my tears suddenly came rolling down.

  Joel is worried, he quickly wipes away my tears, "I really didn't do that on purpose, really. I just, I just......don't like the atmosphere of my home, I'm worried you might think too much, you know me. Right?"

  "Today, I want to bring you home, can I? Just for you to meet my parents. But relax, I'll be able to make the decision of my own wedding!"

  I raise my head. Yeah, we talked about meeting his parents l, since......he proposed to me, and I......

  I look at Joel's full of excitement eyes, my head was completely blank.

  Suddenly, I roughly shake him away, "I'm sorry, I'm no match for you." I should wake up, why would I think that what's over is over?

  Joel becomes anxious, he quickly hugs me, "Are you blaming me? I didn't know this shop is under my brother's name, I always wanted to find a chance and tell you. But today's a little sudden indeed."

  I push him away, "I'm sorry, I just need some space."

  Tar-corporation, Beijing's biggest plutocrat, they're brothers, how ironic.

  I didn't know how I change my clothes or how I left, I keep walking by the streets in the cold winter.

  Until I'm nearly freezing to death only I went back to my apartment. Borrowing the moonlight, I take out my key. The moment I unlock the door I big hand grabbed my waist.

  I am so surprised my breathing nearly stopped.

  Ethan pushes me into the room and he locked the door behind him. "What are you trying to do?" I consciously cover my collar, "how did you know I live here?"

  He loosens his necktie and looks at me with an evil look, "what am I trying to do? You really don't know? Just from what we did just now, do you think I'd feel satisfied from that short moment? You too, aren't you dissatisfied?"

  "You!" I bite my lips, "things are over between us!"

  "Over?" He smirks, then he squeezes my chin, "did you forget how you shamelessly crawl up my bed? Haha, oh yeah, you weren't even fully grown yet! Yet you were that passion and excited, why are you acting all pure and innocent now? Since you chose to start, there's no saying it's over now."

  "I didn't, it's not like that! Ah!"

  He presses me behind the door, tears off my skirt and lifts up my leg, without any foreplay, he directly enters me. Being raped again, I cried due to the pain.

  "How is it? Compared to my brother, who can satisfy you more?" He grabs my long hair and flips me around, I kneel on the floor and make a pose that is easy for him to play with.

  I bite my lips hard, "he's better than you a thousand times! Ah, stop, stop!" The consequences of trying to show off is his violent revenge.

  I feel like my body isn't mine anymore, the power contrast between men and women, I can't move, I can only clearly feel something invade me nonstop.

  What's more scary is that my body is constantly getting hotter and hotter. I want to escape this feeling, but he seems to notice it. He knows where I'm feeling it, and so he uses his thick rod to aim that spot, just when I'm about to burst, he suddenly pinches my clitoris.

  "Ahhh!!" I am disappointed in myself yet I reached climax, fluids came bursting out. He laughs, "and you say you're not a slut? You came like this?"

  I hate my useless self.

  He whispers in my ear, "once is not enough huh? How far did you go last time? Five times? Seven?"

  "Shut up!" I cry while I roar, stop it......

  What responded me is rounds and rounds of rape. After a long time, he finally vented his inexhaustible energy.

  I don't know how many times I came, I climaxed so many times I can't feel my legs. I lay on the sofa, "what do you want?"

  "I'll give you a week's time, leave my little brother."

  "What if Joel doesn't agree?"

  He picks up my chin and forces me to look him in the eyes, "it's simple, put on an act for him to see, let him know that you're a hypocritical, shameless woman. Isn't this what you're good at? Former debutante of River Town!"

  The last few words, he squeezes them out. Every single word is like a blade hitting me at the tip of my heart.

  River Town. The place I want to bury in my heart and never want to think of.

  How ironic, I was River Town's first debutante, but now I am in such a situation.

  "Fine, I promise you!" I can hear my heart shatter.

  He stops saying anything, instead he brushes my back with his long fingers. As I feel him touch my anus, I frightfully grab his hands, "no, there is out of league!"

  As he is about to say something.

  "Bam Bam Bam!" A rushing knock pops up.

  He frowns then opens the door after wearing a jacket. The person just barges in and when they see me, they give me a shocking look, "Lexie Gomez, you bitch! How dare you seduce him!"