16 suspicion

Ethan Hayes pulls up his sleeves, "Why will I die together with her?" Thomas Martin stammers, "How many can you fight?" Ethan Hayes smiles, "What if I change something?" Thomas Martin does not understand, "What?"

   "Rather than dying, why don't I have some fun with you guys?" Ethan smirked.

  I look at Ethan Hayes with disbelief, sounding devastated, I said, "Do you hate me that much?"

  Things are unexpected for Thomas Martin, he hesitated, "Sir Ethan, it is your order." He stands up to make way.

  Ethan Hayes takes over Thomas Martin's place, he storks my leg, slips his hand into my skirt, sliding his finger into me, "So wet, you cannot wait anymore huh?"

  I feel scared as ever, if he does it in front of so many people, I rather die.

  Tears flow automatically non-stop. "Kill me please, I beg you." I look at him.

  Despite the framing from Jen Jackson and Olivia Gomez, despite so many pain and sufferings, everything cannot be compared by the ten percent of hurt he caused me, the naked pain he caused.

  Ethan Hayes elegantly opens one button at a time.

  Thomas Martin and the others are chanting, looking excited as ever, "Sir Ethan, faster, we can't wait any longer."

  Ethan Hayes smiles, "I am not really used to so many people watching, why don't you guys stand further away."

  Thomas Martin does not suspect anything, "Fine then, brothers, let's go to the back. Sir Ethan goes first, it will be our turn next, everybody can get a piece of that, patience."

  They all step back.

  I can feel Ethan Hayes's lower part of his body pressuring me, I shout uncontrollably, "I will not let you off the hook even if I die! Ethan Hayes!"

  Who knows, Ethan Hayes scoops me up and runs towards the door with lighting speed. When we arrive at the door, he let me down and we run off together.

  Everything happen too fast, by the time Thomas Martin and his brothers realize, they are already left behind.

  The few ones that actually got to us got beaten up by Ethan Hayes.
  We continue running and he fights back each and every single one of them, Ethan Hayes has beaten up numerous people. Every punch is brutal, preventing them from catching up. But, at the same time, he is running out of stamina, he has bruises and cuts over his body.

  When Thomas Martin catches up with us, I see Ethan Hayes flying kicking him between his legs, blood soon soaked his pants, Thomas Martin rolls on the floor, screaming in pain. I bet he won't be able to use it after this ever again.

  Quite a number of people back off and slow down their pace after seeing that.

  We continue to run and we reach a rock slope, it could not get any more windy and below us are strong current waves.

  Upon seeing twenty over people closer and closer to us, Ethan Hayes pulls me and jumps down the slope without second thought. I do not even have the chance to shout, he can't swim!

   "Swoosh." A huge wave hit me and I almost pass out. I know how to swim, but Ethan Hayes doesn't, I have to save him!

  I try to pull him up to the surface of the water with all my strength, he keeps holding on to my hand, I can't save him without him letting go. We ravel in the water for quite some time and finally, we both got to the surface of the water.

  When we get out of the water, he is furious, "Lexie Gomez what were you doing? Are you stupid? Do you want to sink to the bottom of the sea?" I am speechless, "You don't even know how to swim, I was trying to save you."
  He stares at me, looking suspicious, he then asked, "How do you know I can't swim?"

   "I......" I pause, should I tell him I saved him long ago? Soon I realize that this is not the best timing to explain, the people are still chasing us.

  Ethan Hayes pulls me and we swim together to somewhere far, good thing the sky darkened, they couldn't see us. We run up to the shore.

  I then realize he now knows how to swim, I was worried for nothing. He is not the Ethan Hayes that fell down the lake and nearly drowned anymore. Just like me, I am not the pure and innocent girl I was before.