17 Today is my engagement day

That night, I am on a high fever.
   Ethan Hayes took me to one of his private villas.
   The disease was raging, the accumulated pressure, and the icy seawater soaking. I was so confused that I only knew that Ethan Hayes asked a private doctor to come over a few times, gave me a shot and prescribed medicine.
   I saw the private doctor and he had been jealous for a long time, and did not know what to say.
   It took about a week to burn, and I got better.
   I woke up this day and it looks like it is night.
   Ethan Hayes squinted at the computer and saw I woke up and asked, "Thirsty? There is water on the bed."
   "Oh."
   There is no dialogue with a gun and a stick. I don't know how to answer it.
   I don't know if it is an illusion. I always feel that after falling into the water, Ethan Hayes seems to be different from before. I can't say where it is different.
   The situation been cold for a long time.
   Until he closed the computer and got up, he bent over and picked me up from the bed.
   "What are you going to do?" I felt alert and wrapped around my chest.
   He glanced. "What do I want? Can you resist?"
   I'm speechless.
   "Oh," he threw me into the bathtub filled with hot water. "You are too dirty, wash it. Don't worry, I won't be in you today."
   The pajamas are soaked, and my curves are outlined.
   "You come, or am I coming?" He looked at me. "Don't cover it, I have played nowhere."
   My face is red and I can talk well. He has to be so explicit.
   I took off my clothes one by one. Although he had been intimate with him several times, he could bathe in front of him naked. I am ashamed of myself.
   "Can you go out?"
   "I haven't entered yet, how can I get out?"
   "..."
   Hey, the water splashed, and as his tall body entered the bathtub, it overflowed.
   "Mu cold, you said today will not..."
   "Nothing?"
   I bite my lip, this devil-like man. He knows why.
   "I said it won't go up, but I didn't say it won't come from behind."
   "you!"
   I was forced to kneel by the bath and knees in the bathtub. The movement can't move, and it can only be felt it has been invaded, then invaded, and then, another.
   He is not in a hurry, nor is he crazy, just "tortures" me.
   Until you want to die.
   This feeling almost makes me illusion, if we are two love, maybe he is... scrutinize the children in my stomach.
   I don't know how long it has been done.
   From the bathtub to the bed, from dark to light.
   I was so tired that I slept a few times.
   He seems to have endless energy to vent. In the morning, the phone rang out.
   Ethan Hayes pulled away from my body, this demon, has not been out all night.
   He took the call and said something to the other end of the phone. "I didn't forget it. It will pass in a while, baby."
   I glimpse, this name.
   Ethan Hayes turned and looked at me and said, "I am engaged today. Are you getting a wedding dress? Use it today, and you will be sent to Jaspin hotel in a while. Don't be late until ten o'clock!"
   He is like a business official, telling me that the words are cold like the snow in February, there is no temperature.
   As if everything was before, everything last night was just a dream, or it was my illusion. And he, always, just used me as a tool for venting.
   Only he can hurt me like this, his words are like a knife. Straight into my heart.
   I want to ask him, why, so why save me again and again?
   Since I want to go to hell, why not stand by?
   why?
   I did not ask for an exit.
   Just think...
   The heart is sore, and still bleeding.