35 Loose all standing and reputation

Recently I always feel ill-at-ease, and the atmosphere of the mansion is tense. It kept raining these days, and the blizzard comes today. I pace the floor in the room.
   Suddenly the glass in my hand falls, breaking to fragments. I squat to pick up the fragments, but accidentally hurts myself, my finger is bleeding.
   I am very depressed, quickly walking out of the room.
   The mansion is big. Passing the long corridor, I vaguely hear someone is wrangling, the sound coming from Alexander's room.
   I approach the room, the sound is more and more clear. "You know what you have done!"
   "I know? What did I know? I only know you always ignore my feeling! Except for the period we just married, have you ever sex with me? I've been living like a widow for the decades! Joel is your son as well. Why did you only care the son of that slut?"
   "Pak!" A loud and clear slap sounded.
   "It's all because of you and your family, you forced Sandra to leave! If not because I thought she discard me, I would not marry you at all!"
   "So what? I tolerate you to bring back the child, it's not enough?"
   "Enough? Sandra and Ethan have been separated for so many years, what is her feeling? It's my debt owns to Ethan, and Sandra."
   "SANDRA, SANDRA, SANDRA! You keep talking about her, what about my feeling?"
   "Marcella, you always want to the conductor, you even think to control the whole world! You bring trouble to yourself!"
   "Bring trouble to myself? Humph. I don't want to talk nonsenses with you. Hurry up, sign this contract. Ethan must resign from the position! Joel is the suitable heir. Don't forget, my family, the Joneses also contributed to the Hayeses' business! Joel should inherit the corporation!"
   "What? Contribute to our business? Your family business has long since declined! The awful mess was handled by Ethan."

   "Alexander, you should know, all the shareholders are standing with us."
   The two gradually walk to the doorway, Alexander seems to want to leave.
   "Marcella, you think I have no more stake left? Since you want to fall out, let's expose the truth of seven years ago. You are the one who should lose all standing and reputation."
   "Alexander Hayes, it's just your downright dirty calumniation."
   "I have an audio tape."
   Then, I hear they are dragging something.

   "No! Don't give it to the police. Think about Joel, what should he do?"
   "What about Ethan? Have you two ever think of Ethan?"
   "Get your hands off! It's all enough, you bastard!"
   Suddenly, Marcella cries loudly. "AH! ALEX!"
   I know something goes wrong, I quickly rush into the room. Marcella fearfully leans against the stair armrest, staring at the bottom of the stairs.
   I am astonished when I see what in the bottom.
   Blood, blood is all over the floor.
   Alexander fell from the upstairs, he lies weltering in blood. A horrible breath of death is spreading in the room.
   "I'm not in purpose, I, no..." Marcella becomes crazy, she suddenly glares at me. "You saw it! God damn, you saw it! You can't go, you can't go anywhere!"
   Oh no. I turn to run.
   Unfortunately, I didn't run too far. Mr Park is always on Marcella's side, he blocks my way.
   I was caught.