34 Say you love me

The unexpected two persons are hugging together. One is Joel, one is Olivia.
   Joel sits on the wheelchair, and Olivia sits on his thighs. She looks tender and innocent, I know it is all her fake mask.
   "Joel, what do you mean?" Looking at them, I almost vomit for it, it is too disgusting.
   "Like what you see." He sneered.
   "To insult me, is it? You and her?" I feel hard to believe. "Joel, why you still insist on ignoring the truth?"
   I walk toward them, using a strong strength to pull Olivia away from him. I take her at a disadvantage, she falls to the floor.
   "Enough, Joel Hayes!" I shouted at him. "Can you just get rid of it?"
   "Why should I get rid of it?" Joel gnashes his teeth. "Lexie Gomez, I just knew the thing happened seven years ago. You are such a bitch, you climbed up to Ethan Hayes's bed. I thought you are pure, but you lied to me, for such a long time! You have long since with him!"
   Olivia gets up, tiding her clothes. "Lexie, sorry, I don't know Joel doesn't know any about that. I spilled the beans, sorry."
   "Humph," I sneered. "You're such a smart girl, Olivia."
   I turn to look at Joel. "The past is the past, I can't change it. If I know you are Ethan's brother, I would definitely not date with you," I said. "I also want to forget the past and start a new life with you, I've tried. At that time, you sat on the wheelchair, I'm willing to take care of you. But Joel, you changed, you changed to become a person that I don't know."
   "Joel, don't listen to her. I wish to take care of you, forever." Olivia walks toward Joel, sitting on his thighs again.
   "If you choose to believe her words, I have no way out. I can only hope that you won't too far away from the right way."
   "Joel, ask her out, we continue..." Olivia nestles her head on his shoulder.
   Perhaps my cool expression pricks his heart, he pushes Olivia away. "Get out, you thought I like the women who been fucked by Ethan Hayes? I just want to grab all his things, including his former fiancée."
   "Joel..." Olivia looks at Joel with her tearful face. "I..."
   "Get out! I just want to enrage her, you thought I like you?"
   Olivia fiercely lowering her head, gnashing her teeth and clenching her fists. Her eyes make me remember, seven years ago, my father cast her out of our home. It brought the revenge of her and her mother.
   I tell myself to be careful this time.
   After she left, Joel calms down.

   He looks at me. "You are mad today, is it?"
   I feel my heart is empty. "Olivia is the one who destroyed my family, it's hated to stay in the same space with her."
   He gets up of the wheelchair, approaching me step by step. He gently raises my head, looking at me with the tender eyes, all like the past.
   "Joel, can you back to the past?" I asked.

   He smiles. "Back to the past. Do you love me, in the past?"
   I remain silent.

   "Lexie, you don't understand me. In the past, I wanted to fight as well. Ethan and I are half-blooded siblings. My mother is sprung from noble ancestors, but she could never replace the position of my father's first love in his mind. Ethan is just his illegitimate son, I am the legal one. I AM!"

   I keep remaining silent.
   Joel waves to me. "Come here, hug me."
   I hesitate for a while, but I still come to him.

   He hugs me and kisses my cheek. My body stiff, but are not to resist.
   He unbuttons my shirt, kissing along my neck, he seemingly wants more. "Lexie, say you love me. Mm?"
   I instinctively stretch out my hand to block him.
   Looking at the disappointed in his eyes, I know I enraged him again. But I really cannot do it.
   "Sorry, can you please give me some time?"
   He grabs my arm hard and sneers. "Time? How many do you want? Ten years? Twenty years? A lifetime? My mother has been waiting for a lifetime, but my father never loves her. Lexie, say you love me, say you love me, say it! Hurry up, say it!"
   "Joel, calm down!"
   He pushes me and strides away. "You still love him! Lexie, I will make an end with him, as soon as possible."