7 close to the truth

I did not expect I'll encounter the bitch, Olivia Gomez at Royal Club.
  Originally, I just came to the Royal Club in the afternoon and decorate it. After all, I didn't really want to lose my first night to Thomas Martin.
  Thomas Martin, an asshole that I had dealt with him six months ago. My design was taken by his company. He was entangled when he saw me, and tried to drug me. But I was subtly escape several times.
  I passed the private room on the top floor and heard an abnormal breathing come from inside.
  "Thomas, you are so powerful."
  I was shocked that the soft and artificial sound is from Olivia Gomez.
  "Bitch, I can't give you any more, I still have to enjoy Hazel Gomez in the evening." I know this voice is Thomas Martin. How do they know each other? And in this relationship? !
   "Thomas, have fun at night."
   "Oh, I really didn't expect she is your sister. or else we can enjoy together at night and take turns, more exciting?"
  "Fuck off!" Olivia Gomez's voice seems to be angry. "Thomas, I come for tell you, we have to end this relationship and this is the last time. I am getting married."
  My heart like being stabbed, very pain. They are going to get married, and she is pregnant.
  Thomas Martin's kinky voice came, "Oh, I didn't expect Ethan Hayes, who stay away from womanizing, really wants to marry you?Just because you saved him?"
  Olivia Gomez saved Ethan Hayes? When is she saved?
  I wondered, no wonder, Ethan Hayes treat her in that way. I remembered I actually saved Ethan Hayes in the past, but the way he treat me is so different.
  "Thomas, I got to go, we'll not meet anymore. Anyway, you have a new... toy." Olivia Gomez's voice is a bit strange.
  "Don't rush, you want to leave when you don't need my money? Then I'll fuck you to the max."
  "Ah! Pain!" The screams of Olivia Gomez continued to pass through the door.
  Don't know how long it took, Olivia Gomez finally came out of the private room. I hid aside, and saw a lot of tears on Olivia Gomez's face. She cover her belly, took out a packet of tissue and wiped herself hard. She said, "Perverted, I'll kill you after I become Thomas Martin's wife."
  After Olivia Gomez left, I was wondering how to plan it at night.
  The phone in my pocket vibrates. I squat down and lightly press the button. "Miss Gomez, someone handed your father's money.The treatment is still the same."
  I stunned and unconsciously raised my voice. "Who is it?"
  "I don't know, anonymous accounts."
  "Oh." I hung up the phone and I was puzzled. When I was about to get up, a kinky voice rang on my head.
  "Hey, look who is this?"
  My heart jump rapidly. It was Thomas Martin. At this moment, he dragged me up and his hand couldn't wait and pressed on my hips. The obscenity in his body let me disgusted and almost vomit.
  "Baby, can't wait? So come to me in advance?"
  He laugh and drag me into the room.
  The fear instantly come through my mind. God, what should I do? I regret, I should not pretend I was strong in front of Ethan Hayes. The same is being raped, but is so different.
  "Thomas Martin!" My voice was a little trembling. "I changed my mind. I don't need money now. Let me go!"
  Thomas Martin's face, which appears to be pervert because of long-term having sex, reveals a strange. "I'm the person you can tease? Today, I must play until you die. As for money, haha, you won't get one cent."
  Then he tore my shirt. The busty in front of me was partly hidden and partly visible.
  He is so excited to come over. I tried desperately to revolt and using all of my strength biting on his shoulder.
  He was pain and angered, then he backhand slap me.
  My lips are bleeding.
  "Bitch, dare to bite me. You will beg me after awhile!" He stuffed a pill into my mouth, and instantly melt in my mouth so I couldn't spit. Then he tied my hands and feet to the bed.
  I almost fell into despair.
  The inexplicable lust in my body was ignited.
  I can't move, I can only watch Thomas Martin's heavy body come to my body. . . . . .