41 Return to the beginning

Several months pass by. At River Town lake.
  As the warm sunlight shines in the winter day, the weather of southern area becomes comfortable than the northern area.
  I lay down on a grass field. The refreshing, deep blue sky has caught my attention.
  At sudden, Ethan Hayes turns and places his body onto me. 'What are you thinking, Lexie?'
  'Watch out.' I scream. As the time passes by, my stomach has turned into a small hill, and it gets bigger.
  After that incident, Ethan Hayes was hospitalized for long period. Although he had lost a lot of blood, fortunately, his body condition remained unharmed. I guess this would be the actual happy ending. Marcella Jones Hayes was executed due to her countless committed crimes. Olivia Gomez wasn't executed, however she was diagnosed to suffer serious insanity, and she was sent to the mental hospital for admittance. Joel Hayes had taken his leave and went aboard. He left tar-Corporation behind without asking any questions from Ethan Hayes. How about me? I've done my divorce agreement smoothly.
  As for my father, his body condition returns to normal. Later, we send him back to River Town.
  Since my father is born in River Town, he doesn't decide to live in Beijing. Moreover, my mother's grave is in there, and he'll always visit her grave whenever he missed her. Ethan Hayes had sent some workers to rebuild a new villa for the Gomez family on the exact location. As both of us and my father will own our villas, our villa will be used for remembering Aunt Perkins.
  'Ethan, the Gomez Corporation is gone. The hundred years of the Gomez family's foundations were all disappeared. I feel bad for my ancestors. My father is getting old, and it's impossible for him to reestablish the corporation.' All of the sudden, I'm feeling desperate.
  He pinches my nose. 'But you've inherited the talent of designs, Lexie. Don't you ever making considerations about reestablishment of the Gomez Corporation?'
  'Me?' I knit my eyebrows and sigh. 'The thing is... I've lost the formula, and my father doesn't mention about this. I guess it was completely devoured by the sea of fire. Although Olivia Gomez and her daughter had obtained the Gomez Corporation, unfortunately the bankruptcy came. Even I manage to bring it back, it'll be not the same as before.'
  'You ask about the formula? It's in here.' Ethan Hayes smiles.
  I receive a great shock. It seems impossible for me to see that again.
  'During that time you dragged me to the bed, Uncle Gomez found me and decided to give the USB to me. At first I didn't agree to accept it, but he said I had become his legalized son-in-law. He told me to keep this and waited for the right time to see the changes. Right now, I find that your father is a farsighted man. Too bad I was too naïve before.'
  'What do you mean by "Dragging you to the bed?!" You're clearly... a mad person!' Although my responds are covered with dissatisfaction, my heart is filled with gratitude. I never expected that my brilliant father had arranged my future since from the beginning.
  'You're right, I'm wrong. I was the one who started it.' He only smiles.
  'You!' My anger has caused me speechless.
  After having a long period of lament, I look at Ethan Hayes with my narrow eyes. 'Everything is back to normal. Like I said, it's very important for men to keep their attention on their manhood.'
  Ethan Hayes is stunned by my reaction, but he doesn't give any responds.
  I tease him: 'Look at your clumsiness. Once you've slept with another woman and get more children, you'll get more trouble.'
  He loses his control to laugh. 'Here comes the jealousy. Fool, I only own you, and you'll the only one who owns me.'
  As I turn my face, I put my sight onto the dazzling surface of the lake. At sudden, my sadness is created.
  'But you hated me before.'
  He touches my face. '7 years ago, my hatred was real. I really, really hated you.'
  My heartache strikes me.
  He slowly kisses me. As he kisses me lower and lower, his hands have started it strange movements and move into my skirt.
  'No. We're on the grass field.'
  'No one else will come to this place.'
  'But I'm pregnant.'
  'The doctor said that your condition is back to normal. I can't hold anymore, Lexie.'
  He turns my body. As he concerns about my baby in my womb, he kneels to the ground and holds me with his soft movements. The excitement is spreading, and the sounds of moans have covered everything.
  He keeps biting my ears from behind. He speaks word by word. '7 years ago, my hatred was real. I hated you for getting into my bed and stole my heart. When the trouble came, you had made your disappearance without a word of explanation.'
  '7 years... it's a long time. My heart is changed from hatefulness to anxiousness, followed by worries, longing, pain, despair, and lastly, hatefulness... As the day passes, the year passes... You have no idea how I went through these.'
  'I love you, Lexie.'
  He enters me deeply. My face is covered with tears.
  (The End)