13 lonely figure

"Aunty, I......" Oh my gosh, how am I going to explain?

  Before I even speak, Marcella Jones says coldly: "I give you ten million, give birth to Joel's child. I want you to go away as far as you can and never come back."

  My aunty, I......am not...Marcella Jones is furious, "You bitch, what do you mean? Don't tell me you think it is not enough?" "This child, I......" I try to open my mouth.

  "Don't tell me you plan to abort Joel's one and only bloodline?!" Marcella Jones goes crazy, "He is not awake yet, you nasty woman, if you have the audacity to abort this child. I swear, I will let everyone that you dear most vanish!"

  I have always thought Joel's mother would be someone that is gentle and elegant, turns out I am wrong. And maybe, what I see now is her true self.

  I look over at Ethan Hayes, looking a bit stunned. He is there emotionless, as if it was none of his business. I am angry, I do not care anymore, "This is not Joel's child."

  "What? How can you do this to Joel." Marcella Jones Hayes rebukes angrily, raises her hand high, it looks like it was coming my direction.

  Unexpectedly, Ethan Hayes grabbed her hand, speaking in a stony manner, "Do you think her words can be trusted? Whether it is Joel's child or not, we will figure out when the child arrives, what are you so agitated about?"
  Even though Marcella Jones is reluctant, she stops. I stare at Ethan Hayes with disbelief, what does he mean? He avoids me by turning over to show me his icy cold back.

  I slowly walk to Joel's bed, kneel down lightly, reach out my hand to feel his forehead.Tears, slowly soak the bead sheet. "Joel, when are you going to wake up. Until you wake up, with everything I have, let me repay you......"

   "Pong", I hear Ethan Hayes slamming the door, leaving.

  Hayes Design Co.
  When I was done with my work, I stay late, drawing on a piece of paper abstractedly. Decorating a wedding gown for Olivia Gomez......This is really something disgusting.

  However, I think I can do something about it? At this point, I am suddenly awake, filled with excitement.

  No doubt that the Gomez Corporation is a satin business. I am most familiar with all kinds of materials.

  Thinking and drawing, I do not realize it is almost eight, far away, I can smell a strong smell of alcohol.

  I raise my head, it is Ethan Hayes, He looks like he just came back from a social activity. He drank a bit too much, his face is partially red.
  I want to avoid him, I secretly keep my things to prepare to go home. Who knows he holds my shoulder, "Make coffee, send it to my office. Add sugar."

  It is not my position to say no, I have to send him his cup of coffee. This big office, it was Joel's office, ever since he came, the office looks empty and cold. He has his computer on, he looks like he is looking over documents.

  It truly is undeniable that, after Ethan Hayes came for only half a month, Hayes Co has increased 20% in sales. As I am about to pass him his cup of coffee, he stood up. "Swoosh", the coffee is everywhere.

  And, most of it is on his......crotch......I go blank, feeling awkward as ever.

  His alcohol smell is very heavy, he looks at me dizzily. I tear a piece of tissue right away to wipe, "I am sorry." Oh my god, what was I doing, I really don't not mean it, is God messing with me?

  While I am wiping, he suddenly press my hand.

  I can feel it, I feel something is swelling. My face instantly turns hot like a cooked shrimp. I quickly throw the piece of tissue away.

   "Sorry. I..."
  He comes close near my ear, the heavy smell of alcohol choked me, I could not tell whether he is drunk or awake.
  "Don't wipe, give it to me, I want you to lick it clean!"

   "Ding", he loosens his belt and pushed down my head.

  Being small and weak, I am no match for him, this long torture seemed like it is never going to end. Afterwards, I find myself vomiting in the washroom for a very long, my throat is full of his odor, I could not wash it off.

  When I left. Ethan Hayes is still there, the empty floor only with his office lightened up.

  He looks at me, so coldly like he is looking at a stranger. He turns over to his back and looks at the busy road filled with vehicles. His back, it looks lonely. I turn and leave, without stopping.