29 It's your's now

Joel Hayes has changed completely from that day on.
   He still sits on wheelchair to prevent that I will expose him someday and he still has the opportunity to fight me back.
   He started to claim back Hayes Design Corporation and then join all the huge companies under TAR-Corporation as the vice-president. Even Marcella is becoming more active recently.
   Yet I just think that it isn't what I expected, it's actually way more than what I expected. It's not that simple.
   The days living under the same roof are hell to me.
   All of us will be sitting around the dining table for breakfast in the morning. Joel Hayes, in his wheelchair, is sitting right beside me, like a normal couple do.
   The way how Marcella looks at me in the eyes is like she's going to burn me with her eyes.
   While Alexander Hayes looks at me in a gentle glance and asks, "Getting used to the living style here?"
   He broke the awkward ambience with the question so I just nods for several time immediately and reply, "It's fine. Thank you. Mr Ha- I'm sorry. Thank you, father." Its totally strange for me to address him as father.

   Marcella quickly join in our conversation, "Honey, don't you think that Joel is working hard recently? Uhm.. the Northern Light Estate's project should have been given to..."
   Alexander stares at her, "What's the rush? I'm still alive here."
   His reply has stun Marcella completely.
   Alexander then give Joel a glance, "Good fortune follows upon disaster, disaster lurks within good fortune. It's much better if you can maintain your efforts on your work for the rest of your life. But don't rush things, alright? I let you to become as the vice-president is to let you to learn from your big brother, he's the genius in business. He's exactly like me in the younger life."
   Joel smile, "Of course. He will always be my idol."
   My heart skips a beat when I see Joel is fisting a punch underneath the table so tightly, I can even see his veins. In Alexander eyes, there will always be one and only Ethan Hayes. Joel has been suffering from the comparisons between him and his big brother that's why he's taking revenge on everybody now.

   Alexander leaves all of us at the dining table and asks Marcella, "Inform Uncle John to prepare ride for me, I have to visit her today."
   Marcella follows Alexander while mumbling, "She's dead and you're still missing her."
   After Marcella and Alexander both left the dining table, Ethan is making his way towards the dining table, so I just move my way out from the dining table, "I've finished, gotta go."
   Yet, Joel pulls my arm, asking me to sit down, "Dear, I am not finished yet. Here, open your mouth, let me feed you." He says while lifting his spoon with porridge on top and coming closer to my mouth.
   Ethan ignores everything and just sit there and have his breakfast.
   I am in extremely awkward situation now. I don't want them to argue or to make anything much worse. The only thing I can do now is to lift Joel's bowl and feed him.
   Who knows that Joel is going to drag me to sit on his lap, with his arms around my waist and a faked pure smile, "Use your mouth to feed me, silly."
   I am stun by his words. Once again.
   His palm slowly move its way to my stomach, exactly where the baby is, I can feel the threat from his touch obviously.
   "What's wrong? You're shy? But you're so initiative towards me last night."
   I places the spoon towards his mouth and give Ethan a glance. Yeah, Ethan is sitting right there on his phone drinking on the orange juice, "Stop the nonsense, let's talk about it when we are back to our room, alright?"
   "But I like to do it here. This is my house and you're my wife so I can do whatever I want."
   Joel's eyes are starting to having red veins showing. He's mad.
   He uses his powerful strength that I can't stop to force me sitting on the dining table and tear my top into two parts. Fortunately I have my inner singlet inside.
   Puberty hits me hard so I do have a body shape that most men would have die for, my chest is big enough to make them drool, with the help of my slim waist that two palms can cover , most men couldn't bear themselves from the desires of 'eating' me up.
   "Wait!" I scream and quickly glance around our surroundings, "Joel, are you insane ?!"
   Joel then starts to pour his glass of orange juice on my breast, it's like a waterfall now, dripping all over my body, "This is an interesting breakfast, isn't it? I guess somebody wouldn't mind to watch our show since you guys were familiar with each other's body."
   Joel starts to move his face towards my breast after he finished his sentence.
   "Enough."
   Ethan stop what we're doing and standing up from his seat.
   "Oh? You're having heartache now?" Joel removes his hands from me and just smile irony.
   The first thing I do is to pull my shirt up and try as hard as I can to cover every inch of my skin without even concerning about the stickiness from the orange juice.
   "Why do you want actually? Let her go."
   "I want the Northern Light Estate project, that's all."
   "Sure, it's yours now." Ethan says and just walk away.