18 Fall into the trap

Jaspin Hotel, make up room.
   When Olivia Gomez saw me, it took a while for a while.
   "I have been missing for a week, Lexie, your work attitude is really responsible." Olivia Gomez finally resisted resentment, unwilling.
   "Why, I have not delayed my work. The wedding dress has been designed and handed over to the custom department." I threw the wedding dress to her, and approached her, gently said, "Sorry, I am not dead, let you down It is."
   The river is so suffocating.
   Ethan Hayes pushed in the door and saw me two, frowning. "How is it so slow? Quickly change it."
   I have a tight hand, but I have to wear a wedding dress for Olivia. The heart is flustered.
   Olivia Gomez seems to be deliberately martyrdom. "The skirt is wrinkled, please give me a good job."
   I glanced at the cold, he looked down at the phone and didn't look up, "do as she said."
   I took a deep breath, what am I looking forward to? After sleeping with him a few times, I expected him to pity me?
   I leaned over, kneeling on one knee, and finishing the skirt for the river.
   Olivia swayed and swayed the wedding dress, glaring at me. Then, she deliberately knocked me down and knocked it down, and kissed her coldly. "Hey brother, let's go."
   Ethan Hayes sat and did not move. "You go down to receive the guests first. I have something to say to her."
   "Hey brother!" Olivia's voice suddenly increased, and the moment was full of tears, grievances, "you have a relationship with her!"
   Ethan Hayes still looks at the mobile phone. "Don't forget, my status is not wrong, understand? The future Mrs. Hayes."
   The emperor's rich circle, I heard that the rich and the small three went abroad to register for marriage, which is called the "acceptance".
   "Hey brother, but she..." Olivia Gomez finally resisted. "Don't be too long, the ceremony will begin soon."
   It was just her sudden calmness and tolerance, but it made me have a bad feeling, and always felt that she had to premeditate.
   I got up from the ground and asked straightforwardly, "What do you want to say? Come on."
   "I didn't have a good time last night, there are still half an hour, you move faster." He still looks at the phone.
   "Boom", my face rose red, but also angry. I got rid of it and slap him in the face.
   "Mu cold, what do you think of me?! You are getting married! I am definitely not a junior!"
   Unexpectedly, Ethan Hayes was not angry, and reached out and took me closer.
   I just want to speak.
   Suddenly, he covered my lips, and the tongue slid straight into it, entangled. In the impression, although it was lingering several times, most of them were primitive barbarism, so the clear and deep kiss was the first time.
   The more I resisted, the more he kissed me until I was soft.
   After the kiss, he loosened the belt and bite in my ear. "Sit yourself up, you still have twenty-five minutes."
   I almost couldn't breathe. "Why am I at your mercy?"
   He smiled. "I can call someone to stop your father's treatment at any time."
   I jerked up. "That 1 million is what you paid? Why?"
   He did not answer.
   I am not willing to ask, "If one day, I can prove that Sandra Perkins' death has nothing to do with me, can you let me go?"
   When I mentioned Sandra Perkins, Ethan Hayes looked awkward. "You still have twenty minutes."
   "..."
   After a ridiculous period.
   I rushed to get my clothes ready and left the Jaspin hotel.
   The dressing room was separated from the banquet hall, bypassing the long corridor, and just entering the stairway of the banquet hall, I met the river.
   I don't know why, my eyes are jumping straight.
   I always feel that something is wrong.
   Olivia Gomez is deliberately waiting for me.
   And I know that some of the framed things are hiding and hiding...